Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is we care about the money more than he does =X

People who take the financing deal have a vested interest in his wealth since he's personally backstopping their car's minimum valuation.

For the rest of us it's just a curiosity. Bloomberg does a net-worth analysis on all billionaires globally updated in real-time. You do feel slightly sleazy looking at it though, as the command on the terminal is a very tabloid-esque RICH <GO>.

55 pages of Elon Musk posts, and still no mention of how Elon Musk has now dethroned Chuck Norris? For my part, I now officially turn to Elon Musk to save the day, every day. I even bet he could do a better roundhouse kick then CN, if he only would practice that instead of the violin. :cool:

55 pages of Elon Musk posts, and still no mention of how Elon Musk has now dethroned Chuck Norris? For my part, I now officially turn to Elon Musk to save the day, every day. I even bet he could do a better roundhouse kick then CN, if he only would practice that instead of the violin. :cool:

I heard Chuck Norris say the other day, and I quote: "Everything I know, I learned from Elon Musk." :biggrin:

Elon Musk’s latest tweets on Climate Change:

elon tweets.png

Source:

Elon Musk (elonmusk) on Twitter

At the shareholder meeting, Elon looked flabby and overweight - he has 5 kids to think about as well as Tesla, SpaceX and Solar City....:frown:

We probably give him too much credit for SolarCity (and not enough to his cousins, the Rive brothers) but, to the point, yes, Tesla and SpaceX (where Gwynne Shotwell apparently does a lot too behind the scenes) are a handful. 5 young boys - although a billionaire has a lot of help - would need attention too.

In some interview from last year, he mentioned a trainer and a daily regimen but, the late nights are clearly not helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.