Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of June delivery, still no free supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see other threads here that this is not a new issue. I suppose I am venting since Tesla isn't doing anything.

Unasked, I was offered a year of free supercharging if I took delivery before the end of June. I took delivery June 25th. I still have not be granted the free supercharging. After sporadic communication with my sales advisor, a support ticket was opened more than week ago.

I plan to take some road trips soon. Would going to a showroom or service center get any action?

I see other threads here that this is not a new issue. I suppose I am venting since Tesla isn't doing anything.

Unasked, I was offered a year of free supercharging if I took delivery before the end of June. I took delivery June 25th. I still have not be granted the free supercharging. After sporadic communication with my sales advisor, a support ticket was opened more than week ago.

I plan to take some road trips soon. Would going to a showroom or service center get any action?

There is some kind of a manual verification step. Talk with online support chat and provide them with all the details, they usually credit the miles within three days.

I would sure like to hear how this turns out for you. I took delivery of a model 3 on June 29 and was never told about this factory incentive. Is there documentation for this online anywhere that i can take into the dealership? How can i contact anyone in the Tesla world about this. Is there a service rep or something. My sales rep hasn't answered my last email and i think i have heard the last of him. Any suggestions?

Mine took affect in the first week of July. Did you buy an inventory car? I would talk to your sales advisor.

I would sure like to hear how this turns out for you. I took delivery of a model 3 on June 29 and was never told about this factory incentive. Is there documentation for this online anywhere that i can take into the dealership? How can i contact anyone in the Tesla world about this. Is there a service rep or something. My sales rep hasn't answered my last email and i think i have heard the last of him. Any suggestions?

The incentive was only for people who bought a car from inventory, not if you waited to have one built. Also had to have it delivered before June 30th.

• Informative
Reactions: brkaus
Have you tried actually supercharging to see if they charge you for it? Tesla is pretty slow at updating the SC state of your account, and the website often doesn't reflect the real state of the account. After I traded in my lifetime free SC for $5k back in 2018/2019 it took them over a year to actually remove it from my car\account. The entire time my account said i had to pay for SC.

Reactions: adayley
I called the Scottsdale, Arizona show room (if that is what they are called). I told the sales advisor my situation. He looked up my account and replied that I don’t have any referrals recorded. I clarified that the supercharger offer was not about referrals. He put me on hold to access further information. He came back to say he needed to call me back because he’d doesn’t have access to make the needed change.

So, it’s a race waiting for the support system ticket to be resolved or that advisor to call me back. I wonder who will win.

• Funny
Reactions: New_Old_Stock