Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.0 Beta Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If this is not a real public release, at least there is some hope that god awful clock is replaced with something better than the "programmer art" place holder that is still shown in the release notes.

Or maybe there will be a couple of styles to choose from, other than the amateurish, stick figure clock drawn by a kindergartner, look shown.

I'd prefer something just a little more sophisticated for a $100k car...

I'm wondering if this is the first time EAP/beta testers are seeing lane-keeping. A couple days ago someone indicated that beta 7 initially did not have it. Before now, has there been any confirmation of lane-keeping in v7?

I think this answers your question:

Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 1.04.53 PM.png

... and hey, where is the improved navigation with waypoints, multiple routing options, etc.?

There's no keeping us happy, is there? lol

No keeping us happy? How could we be happy when we still can't summon our cars on private property? I can't wait for the day when I can have the car meet me on the private street in front of my house...right after I go to the garage and unplug the charging cable. We need robots now!

Does this also mean Tesla lied to us about releasing autopilot to EAP on 8-15?

I don't think what you are referring to rises to a lie. I think we all understood that when Elon says something will be released to beta on a certain date, that date is obviously a moving target. You never know when issues pop up. I don't think it's appropriate to parse Tesla's statements in this manner, suggesting that they lied. I do not agree at all.