Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla firmware tracker is showing a few 2.28.19 updates to Xs. I would be interested in the close all feature.
I also had issues with the drivers FWD stopping short about 25% of the time when closing. I was in the service center to have them install the performance pedals and asked them about this. They were able to replicate the problem and "correctly routed excess harness from inductive sensors to not interfere with sensors function." Since then, I've gone 2 weeks with no issues.

Got updated to 2.28.60 today. New "close all" button according to the release notes. Not sure what else are improved.
Just received 2.28.60 as well. The one click close for all doors on the fob is still there. The only change is a close all button on the screen.
I really thought with all the posts about accidental door closing (happened to me numerous times too) that they would change the fob action.

• Informative
Reactions: KaiserSoze
I really thought with all the posts about accidental door closing (happened to me numerous times too) that they would change the fob action.
I'd be happy with a fob action change - requiring consecutive button presses or something - but I don't want to lose the all doors closed functionality from the fob. I use it multiple times daily.

Reactions: X Fan and ccutrer
I have this issue after software updated. If I stand by the door and press the handle from the outside, the door will open until it hits me.
This means if there is a car next to mine, the falcon door will have been damaged before it stops. Tesla should do better
How many times have you tried this? Have you been knocked out yet? Maybe too many concussions, can I suggest you stand to the side in your dream. My doors do not do this

After the update my middle row seats no longer tilt forward with unoccupied baby seats attached. This kind of sucks because accessing the 3rd row is now pain.
This is probably the issue related to having seat belt extenders inserted into the belt receptacles. I have confirmed this exists in my car and have noted it as undesirable behavior with Tesla. I suggest you do the same.

Reactions: KaiserSoze