Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No problems ( I inspected like crazy) apart from the fact they parked my vehicle under a tree and it got dirty and hence told me to take it to the car wash that they apparently use for all the Tesla’s. I had to use car wash mode for the first time and it was confusing lol I struggled putting the car in neutral too
Was this the west palm location? They used a automated wash?!

Just read this

Tesla is asking them to take delivery within a certain period of time, or the company will cancel the order. This applies to people who have been delaying deliveries for six months or more.

A source familiar with the matter told Electrek that it applies to a number of orders in the lows thousands in the US. So we are talking about a relatively significant number of people that Tesla is forcing to make a decision.

So looks like you can still hold up to 6 months

Panasonic about the new batteries from Oct 25,2021:

Tadanobu added that Panasonic is currently aiming to start “test production” of those new 4680 cells at a plant in Japan in March 2022.

Tesla recently confirmed that it plans to deliver the first vehicles with its new 4680 battery cells next year.

The automaker said that production at its own pilot production line in Fremont would supply early cells for those first vehicles, but it would quickly need partners, like Panasonic, and its own new production facilities in Berlin and Texas to support larger volumes.

So I wouldn't expect to see anything rolling out anytime soon

Just read this

Tesla is asking them to take delivery within a certain period of time, or the company will cancel the order. This applies to people who have been delaying deliveries for six months or more.

A source familiar with the matter told Electrek that it applies to a number of orders in the lows thousands in the US. So we are talking about a relatively significant number of people that Tesla is forcing to make a decision.

So looks like you can still hold up to 6 months
To clarify, Tesla has no written promise about the hold, and (it is in the contract somewhere I was told) that if they tell you to take delivery and you deny, you forfeit the deposit. Just saying this to make sure everyone knows because if all our orders get filled, they will start looking at the next batch. I am however talking to my SA/manager about getting some compensation treatment for the missed tax break (trying to score lifetime supercharger, highly doubt but worth the try 50/50 chance).
for anyone thinking about a Tesla wall charger - price just increased to $550
I cannot stress enough if you want something from Tesla, order early for that exact reason. I have the tire repair kit and have yet to see that come back except the refills. Things on that store sell out fast, same with the NEMA adaptors.

My Carvana trade is ready for next week. Delivery pick up is set, all my MY stuff is unpacked and ready to go. Insurance ready to switch cars. I am actually more excited than I thought I would be. More excited that this time I know the procedure so did my banking information early, just waiting for Carvana to get my car and pay me, then it is off to Tesla and I should have the easy in/out pick up. I will have videos on youtube and pictures to show me taking delivery and how easy it is as well as any defects. Last time it helped me see the slight gap in the M3 passenger side and frunk. Pray this 2022 MY is sexy with no defects :)

To clarify, Tesla has no written promise about the hold, and (it is in the contract somewhere I was told) that if they tell you to take delivery and you deny, you forfeit the deposit. Just saying this to make sure everyone knows because if all our orders get filled, they will start looking at the next batch. I am however talking to my SA/manager about getting some compensation treatment for the missed tax break (trying to score lifetime supercharger, highly doubt but worth the try 50/50 chance).

I cannot stress enough if you want something from Tesla, order early for that exact reason. I have the tire repair kit and have yet to see that come back except the refills. Things on that store sell out fast, same with the NEMA adaptors.

My Carvana trade is ready for next week. Delivery pick up is set, all my MY stuff is unpacked and ready to go. Insurance ready to switch cars. I am actually more excited than I thought I would be. More excited that this time I know the procedure so did my banking information early, just waiting for Carvana to get my car and pay me, then it is off to Tesla and I should have the easy in/out pick up. I will have videos on youtube and pictures to show me taking delivery and how easy it is as well as any defects. Last time it helped me see the slight gap in the M3 passenger side and frunk. Pray this 2022 MY is sexy with no defects :)
@Samier_RN - Couldnt you accept the VIN but not pickup until 1/1/2022 or is that EDD too early to push it to Jan? The tax bill only says delivered in 2022, well thats if it even passes.

Called Tesla today because I had a question about the insurance I'm submitting. Had a delivery date between 12/6-12/10. Talked to Amber in Fort Lauderdale and she was super helpful. Got my insurance figured out, then she said let's set up your delivery date and then asked me if was paying cashier check or ACH. She said my MYP is in transit.
:O does this mean the location of pickup schedules delivery? Also, how did you get a direct number to the location? I always get routed to a general line.