Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick note on a 2022 Model 3
  • charging ports work
  • USB in car
  • no mud flaps
  • came with a good set of floor mats
  • fit and finish perfect
  • I love how autosteer if you put blinker on it cuts off but cruise control stay active and you can change lanes and turn autosteer back on.

SA walked around the car with me and told me what areas to look for. Treated the inspection like it was his car

I am 6 foot tall , a little hard to get into but that will get better with time, by the time i get used to it the Model Y will be here

About 1/4 of the screen where the car is flashes blue for some reason here and there, I guess its telling me something but I dont know what

I cant figure out how to make autopilot see redlights and stop signs, almost ran through a red light and I got a nasty noise because I hit the brakes

Drive on the highway for no reason the car started flashing red all around and could no longer turn on auto steer until i turned car off and restart

the navigation " unable to retrieve destination address due to network error”

Last edited:
Quick note on a 2022 Model 3
  • charging ports work
  • USB in car
  • no mud flaps
  • came with a good set of floor mats
  • fit and finish perfect
  • I love how autosteer if you put blinker on it cuts off but cruise control stay active and you can change lanes and turn autosteer back on.

SA walked around the car with me and told me what areas to look for. Treated the inspection like it was his car

I am 6 foot tall , a little hard to get into but that will get better with time, by the time i get used to it the Model Y will be here

About 1/4 of the screen where the car is flashes blue for some reason here and there, I guess its telling me something but I dont know what

I cant figure out how to make autopilot see redlights and stop signs, almost ran through a red light and I got a nasty noise because I hit the brakes

Drive on the highway for no reason the car started flashing red all around and could no longer turn on auto steer until i turned car off and restart

the navigation " unable to retrieve destination address due to network error”
Is this a LR? Our SR+ didn’t come with mats. 😒

Also, the 1/4 of screen flashing blue is telling you to tug the wheel so that they know you’re paying attention during AP; if you ignore it the car will flash red and turn off AP until you turn the car off and start a new drive.

Finally, unless you have FSD the car will not “acknowledge” red lights and stop signs and other traffic signs. With FSD it’ll abide by the traffic signs without human intervention.

Last edited:
Is this a LR? Our SR+ didn’t come with mats. 😒

Also, the 1/4 of screen flashing blue is telling you to tug the wheel so that they know you’re paying attention during AP; if you ignore it the car will flash red and turn off AP until you turn the car off and start a new drive.

Finally, unless you have FSD the car will not “acknowledge” red lights and stop signs and other traffic signs. With FSD it’ll abide by the traffic signs without human intervention.
this is the LR

I also do not have the View Live Camera via Mobile option. I dont know if that is a software update or they removed it in 2022. Car was built 11/22 so I would think it would be up to date on software

this is the LR

I also do not have the View Live Camera via Mobile option. I dont know if that is a software update or they removed it in 2022. Car was built 11/22 so I would think it would be up to date on software
It’s a software update. It’ll probably take the car a fair bit of time to be added to the main software branch and start getting regular updates. Took our M3 over a month before it started to get updates.

Reactions: Vladimir*22
I picked up on Sunday and am sitting on the same software version as you. Hoping for an update soon to get the new features too.
we are 11 versions behind - kind of strange to be so far back with a new delivery, i would expect 1 maybe 2 versions behind

1637758413895.png

It seems mine is really old
everything i am seeing the current software is 2021.36.........

That's normal. My demo MYLR was pretty out of date (Sept 2021 build, picked up mid Oct). It got two OTA updates in a week including the live Sentry one. I didn't get the final xxx.40.xxx update before I traded it.

EDIT: Also make sure your car is connected to home WiFi if possible.

Trying to figure out when to unhold this red/white MYLR. Need a yay or nay on BBB.

That's normal. My demo MYLR was pretty out of date (Sept 2021 build, picked up mid Oct). It got two OTA updates in a week including the live Sentry one. I didn't get the final xxx.40.xxx update before I traded it.

Trying to figure out when to unhold this red/white MYLR. Need a yay or nay on BBB.
How’s the Mustang? I really like all the color choices. :)

"Trying to figure out when to unhold this red/white MYLR. Need a yay or nay on BBB"
I would do it Jan 1 or Mid Dec because if the bill doesnt pass with EV credits then they will have to try to craft something in 2022 or 2023. I think it will pass with something but not the union incentive. I have a MYLR Red/Blk and its sitting at Feb - Mar

When they get back on Monday they have 13 days before the US defaults on everything so that is going to be their priority I would think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormond and voxel
Well you could have it wrapped in yellow or orange, I dont know much about it but is that also PPF with the wrap?

Oh, I looked into that... lol. This is what I was thinking:

I also like iridescent wraps:

I heard it cost $3500+ to get the car fully vinyl wrapped. Since there was so much uncertainty over BBB and what I would do with my demo/white MYLR... I didn't plan to modify it until 2022 (if I kept it).

Everything should be more certain if BBB passes or doesn't pass.

Oh, I looked into that... lol. This is what I was thinking:

I also like iridescent wraps:

I heard it cost $3500+ to get the car fully vinyl wrapped. Since there was so much uncertainty over BBB and what I would do with my demo/white MYLR... I didn't plan to modify it until 2022 (if I kept it).

Everything should be more certain if BBB passes or doesn't pass.
those are really nice -
If you do a full ceramic coat and PPF you would probably be close to the number anyway.
when picking up yesterday saw a few Red and Blue - I am so glad I got red. I was going to get the White interior but I was afraid of dirt and stain issues.
I regret it now after seeing a red/white.

Reactions: voxel
those are really nice -
If you do a full ceramic coat and PPF you would probably be close to the number anyway.
when picking up yesterday saw a few Red and Blue - I am so glad I got red. I was going to get the White interior but I was afraid of dirt and stain issues.
I regret it now after seeing a red/white.
I ordered a black interior, but I really prefer the white interior. My old Model X90D was white/white. The white wasn’t hard to keep clean.