Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model S, 2016. Had my cameras swapped a month ago, upgraded to HW3, MCU2 and have had a safety score of 98 for the last 2 months. No sign of FSD Beta. I saw a post talking about a software bug that would not include factory HW2.0 cars. Do we know that for a fact?
There are owners here with cars that were HW2 from the factory, got all necessary upgrades (MCU2 + FSD computer + cameras) and are currently testing FSD Beta. But it's been over 3 months now without any new testers being added though.

Both TACC and AP have the same effect on my Hard Braking metric for the Safety Score, i.e. zero dings from using either one to brake/stop. I've been doing both TACC and AP assisted stops since November, and it's been a big part of how I manage to keep a 99+ score to date.
Intresting. My SS has definitely been penalized for hard braking while TACC remains active (eg. precisely the scenario you describe). AP is the only state that I've found prevents hard braking from being recorded against SS. I haven't (for obvious reasons) attempted to re-confirm this behavior persists in 2022.4.5.18

Interesting indeed! I took a quick drive down our hill. As I approached the stop sign at the bottom of my hill, I went 5mph faster than normal and engaged TACC later than usual. Didn't get dinged for hard braking.

This has worked for me since last November, software 2021.36.5.1 thru current 2022.8.3.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220402-103248.png
    Screenshot_20220402-103248.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 49
Whole Mars claims it will go to 95+ but call me skeptical

I'm skeptic of everything Omar says. He posts a lot of stuff that is...less than accurate.

as every Safety Score car has been pushed 2022.8.2 or higher.

This, also, doesn't seem accurate though.

Teslafi shows only a bit over half the fleet on 2022.8.x or higher..... (that's apart from which I don't think you have any way to know who is, or isn't, a "safety score" car unless you just mean 'could possibly have pushed the button"

Reactions: Cirrus MS100D