Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone having issues with their AP camera scheduled appointments? I scheduled mine the instant the notification came through and everything was seemingly ok. Scheduled for this Monday via mobile service. I went to look at the appointment for the hell of it a few hours later and it only had "check tire pressure" as the requested service. Now when I try to add the AP camera upgrade, or any other service type to the appointment, it gives an error message. I did manage to type my concern into the "Something Else" request and it showed up in my appointment, despite getting nonstop error messages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209-193519.png
    Screenshot_20211209-193519.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20211209-193704.png
    Screenshot_20211209-193704.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: lonnielevi
Don't forget to update the spreadsheet!!

Hey everyone,

I've created a spreadsheet based on @jebinc 's tracker from some time ago to help monitor the camera upgrade rollout status.

This should help us see if the invites are on-going or in waves as I haven't seen any invites sent out after 11/9 at this time.

If you could input your information and status that would be very helpful to us all, thanks for your time!

Anyone having issues with their AP camera scheduled appointments? I scheduled mine the instant the notification came through and everything was seemingly ok. Scheduled for this Monday via mobile service. I went to look at the appointment for the hell of it a few hours later and it only had "check tire pressure" as the requested service. Now when I try to add the AP camera upgrade, or any other service type to the appointment, it gives an error message. I did manage to type my concern into the "Something Else" request and it showed up in my appointment, despite getting nonstop error messages.
Mine is showing the same tire pressure service. Hmm. This better not have been a false alert.

Like others, I received the invitation via the Tesla app while watching my kid's swim practice yesterday evening (12/9/21) and scheduled a mobile service appointment within about 2 minutes of receiving the alert.

Super simple and snagged a date for about a week and a half away via mobile service, which is an amazing "Tesla feature" that I feel is often overlooked. (I could have had a date sooner if I opted to take it into a service center in the eastern PA/central NJ area.)

I also gave up on trying real hard for the Safety Score, so we're currently at 97.

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Wow, two days?!?! Mobile tech did mine in about an hour. Of course they did it wrong the first time and had to redo it.

One thing I've noticed is that the new cameras aren't as color correct as I expected. They have a lack of red in them. Wondering if they still didn't put in the right cameras.
That’s how mine are in my 2021 model y, especially the side ones.

Mine is showing the same tire pressure service. Hmm. This better not have been a false alert.
Service has been messaging with me. They were confused by the check tire service without any notes. After explaining to them that I received the retrofit message, they said “Fantastic! We will work on getting those ordered”. I’d say slim chance they get the parts by my mobile service on the 15th, unless they have them already. Not looking good.

Like others, I received the invitation via the Tesla app while watching my kid's swim practice yesterday evening (12/9/21) and scheduled a mobile service appointment within about 2 minutes of receiving the alert.

Super simple and snagged a date for about a week and a half away via mobile service, which is an amazing "Tesla feature" that I feel is often overlooked. (I could have had a date sooner if I opted to take it into a service center in the eastern PA/central NJ area.)

I also gave up on trying real hard for the Safety Score, so we're currently at 97.
We dont't have kids so hopefully that doesn't delay our invite! ;)

When did you take delivery of your AP2 car? Ours is from March 2017.

We dont't have kids so hopefully that doesn't delay our invite! ;)

When did you take delivery of your AP2 car? Ours is from March 2017.
Please feel free to take my kids any time! 🤪

We ordered ~April 2017 IIRC, car was built middle of July, and took delivery in Devon, PA at the very beginning of Aug 2017. I think we missed AP "2.5" by a couple of weeks.

Please feel free to take my kids any time! 🤪

We ordered ~April 2017 IIRC, car was built middle of July, and took delivery in Devon, PA at the very beginning of Aug 2017. I think we missed AP "2.5" by a couple of weeks.
Thanks for the details. I guess that means they confirms they aren't sending invites out based on vehicle delivery date, at least not nationwide. We ordered in December 2016, upgraded from 90D to 100D in January 2017 and took delivery in March 2017.

Bunch of articles in the media right now about Tesla replacing cameras but it sounds unrelated to this eh? The articles I'm reading are about faulty circuit boards or something