Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bummer. I just scheduled it for next week.
Maybe they didn't have them in stock/available and are ordering them. Obviously, that should have been communicated.
Double checking to make sure you are looking at the right place in the app:
YfC0B4e.jpg
Side note. And even Tesla doesn't understand the difference between complimentary and complementary. Grammer has been shot to hell in America. :confused:

Coincidence that the repeater cameras have changed in appearance and now people are starting to get their cameras retrofitted? We knew there was a global supply shortage causing delays - perhaps Tesla has a new vendor and got a large influx of cameras, allowing them to go back and retrofit older models as promised.
That's an interesting thought. My confusion is why is it necessary to replace 5 cameras instead of just the 2 repeater cameras?

My confusion is why is it necessary to replace 5 cameras instead of just the 2 repeater cameras?
Because they are replacing all of the cameras that have RCCC filters with ones that have RCCB filters. Depending on when the car was made, and what was replaced in service, that could require replacing anywhere between 1 and 7 cameras on a given car. (The front facing module has three cameras on it.)

• Informative
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Because they are replacing all of the cameras that have RCCC filters with ones that have RCCB filters. Depending on when the car was made, and what was replaced in service, that could require replacing anywhere between 1 and 7 cameras on a given car. (The front facing module has three cameras on it.)
Thanks, I was going to ask this next time at the factory. I was aware that the front unit had 3 views. My older 2017 X had only the 2 repeaters replaced.

Finally!!!
TeslaFi finally reported 10.69.3 and it's based of off 2022.36.15!!!! I have an update 2022.36.5 pending that I was scared sh$itless to install - now I can and still be ok for FSD beta branch! My service appointment for one mis-upgraded camera is this morning - FINALY and hopefully it appears that things are starting to align for my car finally get it and I'll move on onto the next phase of bashing it.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200
Maybe call a different SC and see if they can remotely demonstrate you have the RCCB cameras in each position? Should be remotely queryable. Leave the forum out of the discussion - we are clearly better informed than they are but they don't realize that
Call a SC? I think those days are gone. I asked them to add the correct part# to my invoice and that I'd pay for it. We'll see what they do...

Reactions: Fiver