Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't agree with you more. I didn't buy a Plaid so I can spend my life in the 2nd or 3rd lane getting passed by minivans . This is insane. The minimum they could do is say when they are allowing additional beta users.. We should all start tweeting a similar message to Elon and the AI team
Like he gives a flying F about the FOMO beta tester wannabes

• Funny
Reactions: Ramphex
Where are you seeing this? It looks like the release has really slowed according to Teslafi (I know that's not a perfect source, but it's informative)
For the 10.11.1 release, according to TeslaFi they added about ~250 on the first day, ~30 on day 2, and 50-60 on day 3. It's very small additions, so it's not immediately obvious, but if you compare the total number now to 2 days ago, it's increased.

Reactions: Jonathan E
In the really early days you could swing by your local service center and it would start downloading immediately whatever the latest release was. ahhhhh the good'ol days LOL

The good'ol days were a bit creepy

I remember one time I had some issue with my car that I posted on here, and then I got an email from Tesla about it.

These days I can't even email Tesla.

There is some happy medium between the two extremes that I hope Tesla moves to.

I'm thinking about getting a Taycan.

Are they even making Taycans right now? I thought the plant was down because they can't get parts from Ukraine.

In any case I need to ignore the whole Taycan thing because my long term plan is getting a Rivian, and I can't allow myself to get distracted by such an attractive vehicle.

Now that doesn't mean I'll sell my Tesla with FSD. It's a P3D so its a nice companion to a Rivian, but I would only keep the P3D if the FSD was pretty solid by then. The Rivian will replace my Jeep Wrangler.

Well…..Left the ground….failed to gain altitude….and appears to have gone down….just like flight 10.11 .☹️

EF080FFE-D40C-4737-BD75-4725700BDCA5.gif

Reactions: Ramphex and CaptUAL
I wish I knew why. I generally wait for feedback from other drivers before taking FSD for a spin so I'm better prepared for what it throws at me. No feedback this time.

Someone put out the idea it's being pushed to the next quarter. So maybe not dead yet.

i hate twitter lol, and use it rarely but i saw a tweet from EM yesterday that i can find now, but it said 10.12 would come out on tues for US and fri for CA... since i can't find it now take that with a grain of salt, but i'm checking out for a few days on the firmware monitoring to preserve my mental health haha