Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know if you can consider it as “going out” when it rolls out to limited shills only. It’s not even on the 44.25 branch that the holiday update is on 😅😅

8F9F3E7D-E056-4714-9BAE-7485EB791D65.png

I hope you don’t have a 3 or Y as it appears stream isn’t coming to them; or yet. X and S only, and only the new ones I think.
2021 MSLR, although there’s a rumor of Steam coming to 2022+ models only, I haven’t seen anything confirmed. Asked Elon on Twitter, but I don’t suck his ass enough on there so he won’t answer.

2021 MSLR, although there’s a rumor of Steam coming to 2022+ models only, I haven’t seen anything confirmed. Asked Elon on Twitter, but I don’t suck his ass enough on there so he won’t answer.
You are not significant. Earlier post talked about Chuck being a “Tester”. Aren’t we all?

I guess Chuck fills in his marketing budget proper. Considering Tesla has none, Chuck and guys like that are the marketing budget.

Back on topic though, holiday update rolling out to non-beta cars for going on 3 days now, and we’re once again (moderator edit) neglected? Epic.
You should be used to it by now! Seriously, all along, part of being a beta tester is you get fewer and less frequent updates. hopefully that will change if they open up V11 to everyone but if you're not ok with that then you just need to opt out of FSD beta.

You should be used to it by now! Seriously, all along, part of being a beta tester is you get fewer and less frequent updates. hopefully that will change if they open up V11 to everyone but if you're not ok with that then you just need to opt out of FSD beta.
I know, I know, geez, just let me complain in peace!

These dudes are like Elon’s sleeper agents. They’re marketing bots, who are activated by software updates.
LOL that is how I feel about their videos too. In between long gaps of no new releases, they come out with things like “Check out my Model X door wings!” And “I used to hate my car but now I love it 10k miles later!” Clickbait.