Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, he committed to 100% (if it is called 10.69, if not, it is ok if it doesn’t solve the turn, as I hear it). Seems like a distinction without a difference, but I agree he did not say “promise.” That was just an equivalent paraphrase.
also worth remembering the lengthy statement at the start of this portion of the shareholder meeting.
Essentially they said that nothing said can be taken as a commitment or guarantee.
He also said that FSDb would be easily enabled by the end of the year for everyone. But who really expects that to be the case.
We cannot take anything said as being accurate or set in stone.

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
also worth remembering the lengthy statement at the start of this portion of the shareholder meeting.
Essentially they said that nothing said can be taken as a commitment or guarantee.
He also said that FSDb would be easily enabled by the end of the year for everyone. But who really expects that to be the case.
Exactly. A goal or target are not the same as a Promise or Guarantee.

No mention of adding people into the beta either. As someone who traded a car in that had the beta on it, spend $12k on “FSD” on another Tesla, 7,000miles of a 100 safety score, this is getting old. Liking the looks of the Sierra Denali Duramax 3.0 with Super Cruise…
And being opted in seems to keep you at an earlier version. I’ve been sitting at 12.3.16 for a long time.

• Disagree
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Will 10.69 include "single stack"? I ask since 10.69 will apparently include some big architectural changes according to Elon. So I was curious if maybe that points to the "single stack". Or maybe the architectural changes are preparing the way for "single stack"? In any case, I am very curious about 10.69. It should be very interesting to see what the big changes are.

Reactions: Enginerd
Will 10.69 include "single stack"? I ask since 10.69 will apparently include some big architectural changes according to Elon. So I was curious if maybe that points to the "single stack". Or maybe the architectural changes are preparing the way for "single stack"? In any case, I am very curious about 10.69. It should be very interesting to see what the big changes are.
Where did he say that it had "big architectural changes"? The tweet I saw just said "many major code changes". Nothing mentioned about the architecture.

Where did he say that it had "big architectural changes"? The tweet I saw just said "many major code changes". Nothing mentioned about the architecture.

During the shareholder meeting at about the 8 mn mark:

We've made some pretty significant architectural improvements so it's really more than a 10.12 to 10.13 release. It might qualify as 10.69. But it's got to earn that obviously.

Seems this late in the game the ADAS testing on "Chuck's" ULT must be on 10.69 release candidate by now.

Testing early this morning (8/19).

2/3, not bad (second one missed a more than 5-second gap). Looks pretty good. I wonder if they have a way to improve their pose consistency? Was weird what we saw yesterday and now it looks great.

Reactions: FSDtester#1

Exactly. A goal or target are not the same as a Promise or Guarantee.
Sure.

But he did say, for the record, that they were gonna solve Chuck’s turn 100% (on 10.69).

Obviously that is not going to happen, but hopefully they’ll get very close. I wonder what the actual goal is?