Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We now know there is almost no chance of any of us getting 69.3 next week. Hurry up 69.3.1

Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 1.55.25 PM.png

Reactions: Goose66
First Drive on 69.2.4, not much different. Still have to intervene at intersections. Still driving near the middle of unmarked roads. Braking approaching a stop is smoother, but signaling is still too late.
1 - Still stays 10=15 seconds at a stop sign with no approaching traffic
2 - When merging onto a new road with arrows waits until the VERY LAST second before getting in lane
3 - When 2 lanes of traffic merge into 1 waits until the very last minute
4 - Making a right on red this AM almost got hit by a fast approaching truck
5 - Using NAP it did NOT exit one parkway to the next.
6 - When getting to exit to get off said parkway did NOT signa lor have any attention of getting off
7 - When it makes left/right turns it still jiggles the steering when instead of just making the turn

In other words it would FAIL a road test. And why did I get 69.2.3 when a week ago he said .3 would be ready.? Wasting time on Twiiter? I think they should instead of these minor dot upgrades. They should have a solid version with solid features and make version 10.69, 10.70, etc

• Love
Reactions: 2101Guy
Can we also talk about how WholeMarsBlog is driving on 10.69.3 without touching the steering wheel? Given there's nothing in the release notes about it, safe to assume he's altered his steering wheel in some way to negate the force-check?
He could be using a S3XY button as well, to remote a touch to the scroll wheel, or some other trick.

If Tesla requires an actual touch to the steering wheel rather than a virtual touch then he's violating that agreement.

Reactions: willow_hiller
"by the middle of next year we'll have over a million Tesla cars on the road with full self-driving hardware feature complete at a reliability level that we would consider that no one needs to pay attention, meaning you could go to sleep in your from our standpoint. If you fast forward a year, maybe a year and three months but next year for sure we will have over a million robotaxis on the road. The fleet wakes up with an over-the-air update that's all it takes."
Now can you explain those sentences… and how the bolded part relates to the first ? Do you fast forward one year from “middle of next year” or from the day of the statement ?

Now can you explain those sentences… and how the bolded part relates to the first ? Do you fast forward one year from “middle of next year” or from the day of the statement ?
He’s just repeating himself for emphasis because it’s so hard to believe (even you have a hard time believing!)
To Elon being able to sleep in backseat and robotaxi are the same thing and I agree.

Is that your estimate or timed from a video recording ? Looks high ….
I'll use a stopwatch next time but it's much longer than it should be. You know how many people on this website gets their ass honked at stop signs?
In any event if there are NO cars within sight of any stop signs the car should proceed again after a full stop. It also seems to stop 10-15 feet before the stop sign also

I regularly get those "Cabin camera unavailable/Schedule service if this issue persists" messages for a while now. I'm just assuming they're part of a bug, because FSD Beta continues working fine through them.
I don't get any message like that. My only issue is driving when it is darker inside the cabin and cabin camera does not recognize me. They replaced the camera last week. But I still have issues. I did not drive at night the last two days and my daytime is ok.