Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
whatever dude. I was an idiot and went and pushed my Lucille and got nothing, before reading the following posts. Now I have to wait like @Ryan27
I might be like @Ramphex and go into service mode and just start pressing any button I see.. hey wait, there is one for reinstall current version... maybe that will do it... I am kidding @AlanSubie4Life !

whatever dude. I was an idiot and went and pushed my Lucille and got nothing, before reading the following posts. Now I have to wait like @Ryan27

ace-ventura-jim-carey.gif

Has anyone found a workaround to getting it checking for updates more than once per day?
Damn... Do I waste my daily check now or do I wait until I see a bigger push on TeslaFi? 😵
Patience, Grasshopper.

Ryan, I'd wait till substantial numbers are getting it. They seem to release in small lots first, and then increase the lot size when no one reports a bad bug. So checking for updates probably won't help till there are a few hundred already downloaded. Just a hunch. Worth what you paid for it.

SW

P.S. Besides, you might be wise to wait to see a few reviews first so as not to get stuck with a problem release.

• Helpful
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Patience, Grasshopper.

Ryan, I'd wait till substantial numbers are getting it. They seem to release in small lots first, and then increase the lot size when no one reports a bad bug. So checking for updates probably won't help till there are a few hundred already downloaded. Just a hunch. Worth what you paid for it.

SW

P.S. Besides, you might be wise to wait to see a few reviews first so as not to get stuck with a problem release.
Your right, I am an OG 100% safety score tester. So patience has not been my friend lately!

Reactions: Pdubs and Ramphex