Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD fails to detect children in the road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...(Not to be confused with green poles, school buses, and guys on motorcycles.)...

But would garbage cans be safe and won't be mowed down?

tesla-autopilot-neural-net-garbage-cans-scaled.jpg

Photo: teslarati.com

The people love me. They love the transparency and lack of f-boism that I display.

Compare your forum reaction score to mine. And get back to me.

There is also a reason why you havent used the "ignore" feature on my account. You LOVE ME

🤣🤣
(Not to be confused with green poles, school buses, and guys on motorcycles.)

Oh, I can ignore you? Thanks. Done.

The people love me. They love the transparency and lack of f-boism that I display.

Compare your forum reaction score to mine. And get back to me.

There is also a reason why you havent used the "ignore" feature on my account. You LOVE ME

🤣🤣
But, what would you say your post history is in terms of pro-Tesla news, and Anti-Tesla news?

To my recollection just about everything you post is negative so it doesn't really come across as transparent.

If I was you I'd try to mix it up to a little less predictable.

(Not to be confused with green poles, school buses, and guys on motorcycles.)

I don’t know if this story is true or not....but I do know that if there is one left wing rag that I would never trust to give the story straight, that rag would be the Guardian

When the YT user AI addict showed the FSD colliding with the bollards in SJ downtown, he was fired by Tesla. (Elon is for ‘free speech‘, LOL)

I guess Tesla’s next move is to sue this guy Dan O’ Dowd, I suppose?

Looking at the parade of the usual fanboy knee-jerk reactions, I’m sure majority of users here would love that.

It's technically false advertising. It's an AEB test, and not a test when the FSD was turned on. All the video evidence that they show us are with FSD turned off, as pointed out by the very observant electrek.co:

Screen-Shot-2022-08-10-at-11.21.13-AM.jpg

The green icons of the steering wheel and path predictor (single solid green line in front of the car icon) never turned green.

Even when FSD was never turned on, the standard AEB should have kicked in, but as the Tesla manual claims, you can't rely on its AEB to prevent collisions, injuries, or death.

They hired professionals to test the FSD, and they should demand a proper retest.

Last edited: