Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD now for 15k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This just happened. Subscription price remains the same though. Still not sure if its worth it though....

IMG_5331.jpeg

I had speculated that the sudden expansion of FDSb 10.69.1.1 distribution yesterday and today might have been linked to Elon's comment that the price rise to $15,000 of new FDS purchases would take effect today, September 5.

Linked or not, I just checked, and FDS was priced at $15,000, while EAP remains at $6,000.

It sure seems like Tesla will need incentives to make a $15k entry anything more than a rare feature upgrade. It will be interesting to know how many FSD buyers were bit with FOMO and the 25% price increase. But, as they say, things always sell at the right price or they don't sell at all.

Reactions: pilotSteve
I have FSD on both our cars but only paid $3k on one car and $2k on the other (both cars had EAP). If I were buying a new car, I would buy EAP and subscribe to FSD later when it added enough value, even before this last increase. If EAP wasn’t available, I’m not sure what I would do.