Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GTA Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am pretty sure you have 7 days to pick up and pay for the car from delivery date. Or did I read that wrong. Sounds like they are just getting inundated with requests and maybe getting a bit testy.
Could you let me know where that is written so I can go back to my ISA with some ammo? I'm at a total loss as for what I can do about this, feel like I'm being given no choice in the matter.

Well finally got in touch with my ISA again, I called him this time since it didn't seem like he was going to respond to my emails. Great news is that they want to deliver the car the week I'm away on a business trip and absolutely will not help me out by moving pickup a day or two earlier, or a few days later when I'm available. I'm told the car will be given away and I'll have another car assigned at an indeterminate date in the future. I'm extremely disappointed with Tesla at this point.
You have to be joking. They couldn't possibly be that ****ing stupid to do that. Why can't they just hold onto the car for a few days. Or can't they just switch yours out for someone who's coming the following week. I mean there's only 10 combinations possible.

Reactions: akidesir
Could you let me know where that is written so I can go back to my ISA with some ammo? I'm at a total loss as for what I can do about this, feel like I'm being given no choice in the matter.

part of your Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement document

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 7.02.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 7.02.40 PM.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 49
Thank you! I just spoke with him again now and he is going to do some "research" into this. Sounds like he has no idea about the order agreement.

I'm surprised by the lack of flexibility regardless of what is in the Agreement.
The email I got earlier today from ISA based in Fremont gave me a choice of 3 dates of choose from "I can schedule you in for delivery between Tuesday, June 5th – Thursday, June 7th. What time works best for you those days to take delivery at the Toronto-International Centre location?"
I initially chose a time the morning of June 7th, and then wrote back about an hour later and asked to be changed to the late afternoon of June 6th, and I had no problem changing it.

If you don't get an acceptable response, I'd ask to speak to their supervisor.

Has anyone’s VIN disappeared and been replaced with their RN number? I’m very surprised to see this - VIN just disappeared today despite the fact that my delivery profile is complete and I had previously been given a pickup destination (Oakville) from my delivery contact (Denzel). All I was waiting on was a pickup time and date...

Has anyone’s VIN disappeared and been replaced with their RN number? I’m very surprised to see this - VIN just disappeared today despite the fact that my delivery profile is complete and I had previously been given a pickup destination (Oakville) from my delivery contact (Denzel). All I was waiting on was a pickup time and date...
Yes, mine has disappeared as well - very disconcerting. I waited 5 weeks for a VIN and have had radio silence from Tesla to this point. Now I don't even have a VIN...

Yes, my VIN disappeared as did several other posts reporting the same this evening.

Are you sure it disappeared? The account page right after logging in shows the RN for me (used to show VIN), but when I click to the next page it shows my VIN.
Yup, VIN has definitely disappeared. I'm on the car details page and no VIN. Looks like lots of other reports are coming in with the same issue - somehow that doesn't feel better. Let's hope it's just a system glitch that will be resolved shortly.

My VIN has disappeared too. So we seem to be in the same boat.. my profile is also fully complete. I have been assigned Denzel too but have had no contact from him. Is he from Oakville location?