Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2022 Model S Plaid was on 22.20.8 until early this morning. Just installed 2022.20.17. WooHoo!!!
I have been waiting for this day since I bought my 2016 Model S90D with FSD. It was tough, waiting and watching since I have logged over 100,000 miles on regular FSD. I missed the earlier roll out, since I had bought the new Plaid, and missed the 100K rollout.
Went for a short drive this morning at 4:00AM and FSD Bets worked great. The only intervention was as it approached a curb that was out farther than the rest. It would have likely corrected, but I didn't want to risk it.
I am so happy I no longer have to drive with my 100 Safety Score always trying to find something to ding me for!
Two questions for you FSD Pros.
1. Can I bring up full screen FSD display on the Refresh?
2. How to report intervention issues? I see other pressing a button on the screen.

Reactions: bizi
Upvote 0
Installing now. Was on 2022.20.8. Safety score of 100 for 9,515 miles (May 2022 delivery, Y, LR AWD).

To those who haven’t had FSDb yet, please watch all the videos, PAY ATTENTION, PAY ATTENTION, PAY ATTENTION. Do a scroll wheel reset after the download also, this seems to clear some possible bugs (cabin cam, sentry mode).

Just be very diligent about using FSD. Know how it operates, when to take over, ect. This is supervised automation.

Upvote 0
I'm glad they made that being on a lower software version is a requirement very clear and obvious....
As of a couple of minutes ago the only non-FSDb software versions from which TeslaFi is reporting upgrades to the current FSDb in appreciable numbers are 2022.20.8 and 2022.20.9. That fits the "only lower" notion. But I think there are nowhere near enough cars in that condition to support Elon's stated intention of expansion from 100K to 160K. So I forecast that within a day or two there will be FSDb offering to some of the people on newer versions. We'll see.

Reactions: Rikster
Upvote 0
Yeah, I agree. I had no idea that I should be rejecting updates beyond 2022.20.9 in order to maintain the ability to get FSDb today. That's painful to hear at this point, and hopefully there will be a solution coming. I'm sure there are a ton of people waiting for FSDb who are on 2022.24.X or 2022.28.X
I don't think thats how it works. After waiting for 3 years for FSD Beta, I am pretty convinced that you are either on the FSD Beta Queue or the Regular. FSD Beta Queue driver will not be offered the 2022.28.x

Reactions: SMC-tx
Upvote 0
I don't think thats how it works. After waiting for 3 years for FSD Beta, I am pretty convinced that you are either on the FSD Beta Queue or the Regular. FSD Beta Queue driver will not be offered the 2022.28.x
Not sure I understand what you're saying? I paid for FSD when I bought my MS in March, and requested I be added to the FSDb queue about 2-3 months ago. I've maintained a high Safety Score (98). I've continued to receive updates to my software since then. Are you saying that I'm not really in the FSDb queue after all, since I've received updates? That would suck.
FSD Queue.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not sure I understand what you're saying? I paid for FSD when I bought my MS in March, and requested I be added to the FSDb queue about 2-3 months ago. I've maintained a high Safety Score (98). I've continued to receive updates to my software since then. Are you saying that I'm not really in the FSDb queue after all, since I've received updates? That would suck.View attachment 854648
I'm in the same boat as a couple others with a newer version (28.2) than the current FSD branch. Looking at Teslafi, there have been none that have downgraded to get FSD. I'm assuming it will happen, but understand it'll probably be later in the rollout since cars like mine are switching between branches.

Upvote 0