Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If 8.0 ships tomorrow everyone's next Tesla payment is on me!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel the mob coming for me. :begins packing bags and heads for airport:

Oh, so you're just going to pull out of this sacred deal? Figures.

Actually, I realized I shouldn't be angry. I'm sure your fraudulent proposal is why it's shipping today. You taunted the gods, and they are striking you down, which is great for the rest of us. If you hadn't done this we'd probably be waiting for weeks.

I'll be down in your neck of the woods on Friday to pick up my Model S.

Let me know a good time to swing by to pick up my down payment check. Hate for it to get lost in the mail! Plus will save you a stamp -- and it looks like you'll need every penny you can get! :cool:

Lets be nice. We all know Cali was joking and provoking a thread.

Going to be really interesting to see how many cars actually get the update. I have a pretty long road trip tomorrow (Tampa to Miami). Would be nice to test and play.

What? no, that's not how this works! Someone on the internet promised me money!

Next you're gonna be telling me that the nice lady in the Engadget comments who said I'm gonna make $4000 a week staying at home isn't gonna pay up. I've already solved so many CAPTCHAs that I can pick squares with waterfalls so fast that Google thinks I am a robot!

t
What? no, that's not how this works! Someone on the internet promised me money!

Next you're gonna be telling me that the nice lady in the Engadget comments who said I'm gonna make $4000 a week staying at home isn't gonna pay up. I've already solved so many CAPTCHAs that I can pick squares with waterfalls so fast that Google thinks I am a robot!

Yes. Also I can confirm that since I installed Adblock things are not working out very well for me. Ladies in my area are no longer interested in me.

Yes cali, where should I send the bill?

• Funny
Reactions: kevinf311
Oh, so you're just going to pull out of this sacred deal? Figures.

Actually, I realized I shouldn't be angry. I'm sure your fraudulent proposal is why it's shipping today. You taunted the gods, and they are striking you down, which is great for the rest of us. If you hadn't done this we'd probably be waiting for weeks.
Hubris in its most pure form, calisnow! Nemesis can't be far away.;)
IMG_0767.JPG

Elon says it's shipping tonight, but unless a non NDA customer gets it and can show proof via pictures or whatever before midnight tonight, I'd have to say the terms the OP laid out are not met and the OP shouldn't have to pay any Model S monthly payments.

I strongly suspect we won't see any confirmation today of 8.0 and that the OP is safe.

Of course I could be wrong, and I hope I am of course ;)

Reactions: Tree95