Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you can take either model S or X performance for a night for test drive, what would you choose?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently model 3 standard range owner, plan to give it to wife and get myself a more power and longer range tesla.. my local service center gave me the option to test either model S or X for a night. Which one would you take if you were me ?

The X feels dated and poorly put together in my opinion. The Raven model X we test drove for a Sat - Mon had the shudder on acceleration and did not feel well put together. Tons of creaks and a lack of rigidity. The falcon doors were cool and convenient with car seats. I also don’t like how the windshield extends over your head. It distorts things to me.

On the other hand, I loved the S when we had it for a weekend. It’s definitely the most stylish. Ultimately decided on the performance 3 for a variety of reasons, value being the main one and driving dynamics seconds.

Reactions: Mr X
The S

X is my least favorite Tesla. It drives like a fortress and is just huge. So much space I do not need. Very airy inside. I like a little more closed in feel.

3 obv my favorite but S is second

I’m personally not buying the X doors. I don’t like to be noticed.

your going to have to decide this one yourself depending on your automotive needs.

I love my S and will consider another when the time comes.

Friend of mine loves the X.