Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh, another push, 10 day window now though. Went from Aug 16th - 29th to Aug 26th - Sept 5th. Hopefully a good sign that they are narrowing down the production window.
C0AE4274-B7EF-4EF2-9EC4-C0D643B2B559.jpeg

Been leasing a Model Y performance for the last 1.5 years and now have a grey MYLR on order, estimated delivery date is Jan 3-March 3rd. right on time for the tax credit as well, can't wait. Will probably be receiving it at the Schaumburg SC.

Ordered LRAWD with no options in Nov 2021. Original delivery date stated with May-June ‘22, but had slipped all the way to January 2023…and I was happy to be eligible for the new tax break!

Within days of the announcement I can only assume there were widespread cancellations, as my EDD almost immediately shifted to October 21-December 2!!! NOT HAPPY, as I’m not in a rush!

Had been hoping for an Austin 4680, but that seems like it’ll never happen. Now I’d just like to get the rebate. I ordered in Nov 21 after watching the $10K in price increases in the realization the proposed $10K rebate in Biden’s BBB would make it a wash! Plans, huh?!

Accordingly, I’ll be looking to push off my delivery until Jan ‘23 (like many others). I have not filled out any financing info. It looks like the website “defaulted” to Schaumburg for me, as I’d planned on using Highland Park(?).

Any advice on getting the requested delays and any info on if Schaumburg or HP is a better delivery location (SCH is closer) or even if changing location will have any effect on any delay.

New member. Be gentle. Thanks for any and all input.