Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you! You’re next.

For those who purchased a vehicle already, does the MVPA update itself when adding trade ins/finance. I accepted my trade in and changed to financing but so far the MVPA has not updated with those yet. Tax savings for trade in is also unchanged. Does it take time or I have to ask a SA to manually update it? I asked a SA and he said it’ll update closer to delivery/when I set up my delivery date. Is that true?
My delivery is scheduled for the 25th in Bloomington and my Financing tab is all messed up. Supposedly the SA in Bloomington working to get that corrected. So hopefully when I get a MVPA its soon and corrected.

Thank you! You’re next.

For those who purchased a vehicle already, does the MVPA update itself when adding trade ins/finance. I accepted my trade in and changed to financing but so far the MVPA has not updated with those yet. Tax savings for trade in is also unchanged. Does it take time or I have to ask a SA to manually update it? I asked a SA and he said it’ll update closer to delivery/when I set up my delivery date. Is that true?
I had same issue last week. Tesla never changed it when I asked. I told my lender I had a vin but not a current MVPA. They said give us the vin we handle it. Gave them vin. 10 minutes later my MVPA changed to them.

Reactions: Weedblossom
Thank you! You’re next.

Yes that's Correct

Reactions: Weedblossom
You have a MVPA already right? Just messed up too? When did they give you delivery appointments? I’m still waiting for that.
Without any notice, I checked my app and I saw everything was as I expected based on my own math. Funny I was within $35 of their MVPA numbers.

So I now have ALL my doc’s and will take delivery on the 25th at 11 am. Tesla sure works in strange and mysterious ways. I went from ANXIOUS to my Snoopy Dance in 24 hours.

Thanks for the reply guys!
Without any notice, I checked my app and I saw everything was as I expected based on my own math. Funny I was within $35 of their MVPA numbers.

So I now have ALL my doc’s and will take delivery on the 25th at 11 am. Snoopy Dance
congrats! I hope delivery goes well. I live close to the tesla store so I may stop in to make sure everything is correct.

I’m also confused about the trade in because they are using my picture from back in March and the mileage is completely different now but I got a final offer. The SA over the phone make it sound simpler than the whole process feels.

It’s finally happening! VIN F529903
43D8CE1F-F52C-4C0C-A4D8-FEA7E3D0FBCE.jpeg

How long did it take you guys to receive a text for car being in transit and to scheduling delivery after being VIN’d? I got my VIN last Thursday. Saturday I checked with a SA and it was still in Texas. So far no text and my EDD is still Aug 29-Sept 2.