Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SmartSelect_20220822-141317_Tesla.jpg
Got my EDD pulled back from October to December to this.

Reactions: MyMY22
So here is my Story, White/ Black interior LR w/Towing. 19"
EDD was July 22 something Then it bumped to June 1st. Then I got a Vin but wanted to push it until July 1 for the rebate. So our SA rejected the VIN for us, then 6 hours later, we got another Vin then Rejected that one around 15 June. Then Our new EDD was 03 July, then 15 July, Then 30 July, Then Aug 10 Then 23 Aug. Then today it bumped to 9 Sept. LOL

November 29th, 2021
Wow, that's basically 10-11 months wait time.o_O:oops:. I ordered mid-March - wondering if it will be around the same time for me...10-11 months would Jan-Feb. I'm want the car like everyone else. I've seen some March orders getting a 4 week timeframe around Oct-Nov. Maybe I should be ok with January because then I will be qualified for the Federal tax credit and Illinois EV rebate which would total $11500. 🤔. We definitely do not hit the $300K filing jointly.

So my trade in is all finalized and my SA said I should be able to see the MVPA but I still only see the Order Agreement, is there somewhere else I should be looking? I selected my own financing and can’t complete that section until I have the final numbers from the MVPA and can put my financing amount down.

My trade in value also dropped $2,600 but it looks like it dropped on all the third party sites by about that much too. Guess the used car market is going back to normal…

I see. Yeah my friend got his MYP recently with no transit text. He had the service center manually schedule a date since the EDD was when he was out of the country. He didn’t even get a text to schedule. It’s so weird what can or can’t be done and what some SA can or won’t do.
Update. My car is scheduled to arrive Thursday, September 1st. Finally a competent SA was able to manually schedule me for delivery Sept 3rd. Hoping for the best!