Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still showing October 19 - November 16 for delivery of my Blue/White/5 seats/19"/No Tow/No FSD ordered on 3/6/2022. Crazy that you have been waiting 5 months longer and only have a delivery date one week sooner.

I was contacted by Tesla again yesterday about my trade in. They claimed my wife's drivers license photo wasn't legible.
I'm guessing you may receive yours before me. I have an EDD of Oct 6 - Oct 20, but I've never been contacted by Tesla about a trade-in.

My OD was 1/26/22, for a MYLR/Blue/Black/19"/Tow/No FSD. In August I removed the Tow and added EAP.

Tesla just called me and it sounds like there are 2 MYLRs available in the Chicagoland area. There is a MSM/19"/white interior available at Westmont. There is also a Black/20"/black interior, but I did not ask where that one is located.
One strange thing to note... the MSM MYLR was built back in June. Not sure why it hasn't sold yet. Tesla didn't say that it was a demo, but I also didn't ask.

There is a MSM/19"/white interior available at Westmont.
Funny, that is exactly my build. But you’re right, why has the car been sitting there in the lot for that amount of time. In any case, my EDD just moved up again from Nov 3- Dec 8 to Oct 29 to Nov 26 in just 2 weeks time unlike before where it takes roughly about a month or a little over a month before I get updates, but I’m not holding my breath since a few got their EDD pushed back further after getting a 2 weeks timeframe and mine’s still a month timeframe.

Reactions: PaulSeivert
With some of these surprise deliveries a couple months ahead of EDD's, I'm thinking that maybe I should have my front license plate holder and WT floor liners all ready for "the call," if I am lucky/not lucky for such an event to happen. I would nevertheless be highly skeptical that if that was the case, I might end up with a pre-rejected vehicle being sold as the one I had ordered.

Hello! I'm adding myself to the list here. I just ordered a couple of weeks ago (9/18) LR/Pearl/Black interior. Currently a Dec - Apr EDD. I'm looking forward to learning more and will post any updates I receive.
If the wait gets to you, check out

If the wait gets to you, check out
Thank you! Congrats on your delivery!

Reactions: PaulSeivert
947F8346-E532-4418-94AC-D420DEDD85E1.jpeg

Well the thing that happens to everyone happened. My EDD got pushed back😭😭.