Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Illinois Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although I’m happy that my EDD just got closer, I’m also a little bummed that I will not make it for the $7500 federal tax credit in January. I guess settling for the $4k Illinois rebate is better than nothing 😁.

Attachments

• 518A3B8F-7778-4BEC-B503-8278D2272BEF.jpeg
    518A3B8F-7778-4BEC-B503-8278D2272BEF.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 81
I got the trade in text last week and had a two week deliver window. This morning EDD got bumped from 9/27 - 10/07 to 10/19 - 11/16.

OD: 3/26/22
MYLR Blue/White/19"/5 Seat/No Tow/
Since you got the trade in text, I'm guessing this is the EDD bump right before VIN. This happened to someone else on one of these forums and they got their VIN the next morning after the EDD bump.

I have no access to my order right now. Both through the app and the website, when I click Manage for my RN, it takes me to the homepage of Tesla.com. Same goes for my Cybertruck reservation.
I think they had some sort of system issue. I wasn't able to access anything either and saw the same issue mentioned in Twitter quite a bit. It seems to be hit or miss still.

• Informative
Reactions: PaulSeivert
Sorry to hear. I saw that Austin is making Blue MYLRs with 19" wheels on some of those recent drone videos. I'm right around the same time as you with an EDD of Oct 6-20. Guess Illinois will be getting Blue MYLRs with 19" wheels next month.

Every time I see any of the latest Jeff Roberts' drone vids I think one of those parked (or being loaded) white MYLR5's might be mine. One of these days, I will be correct. If only there was a way to know which one it was - though at that stage, they aren't yet assigned to a buyer. Just fun thinking.

And yet, when I last ordered a Toyota, one could track one's car with the ship's name all across the sea to the port, and to each staging area. Tesla - notsomuch.

Remember when I ordered May of last year that I unfortunately cancelled but I had someone I can get in touch with in Cali but only if that person decides to respond😁, at least I had a specific person to get in touch with. Now my SA is basically the staff of Naperville. They gave me a specific name but that person have not contacted me for any updates ever since I re-ordered in March.😢

at least I had a specific person to get in touch with. Now my SA is basically the staff of Naperville. They gave me a specific name but that person have not contacted me for any updates ever since I re-ordered in March.😢

My Naperville SA was there for me when we test drove, and again when I subsequently ordered. Then again a few weeks later when I had questions concerning the included or not Mobile Connecting Kit, but "A" (not giving out real names here) was with someone else at the time selling another car, which is understandable. All told I've talked with 4 different staff in Westmont, one in Chicago, and probably three so far at Naperville/Lisle. While "A" is my SA of record, I won't have a clue who I'll talk with next. But that is their way, I guess.

Reactions: slvervper99