Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Products

BOOM!!!.
Id have to agree, stage 2 looks like a bad idea.
No updates and have to return back to them, then pay to get the free Tesla updates etc.
Stage 1 plug and play is a no brainer. Purchased

Also looks like both come with auto drivers door open on approach feature teased by Rich Rebuilds on Twitter Sunday.
Also toggle for on demand battery heating.

The big update, Level 2, for AWD Model 3s to Performance level has some caveats:

It takes roughly 1h to install. It's available only for Dual Motor with a specific motor, to see if you have the right one, look through your left rear wheel (driver side) and take a picture of the code on the motor. You'll then be able to zoom it and to see the code. 1120980 : Good job, you can have the update! 1120990 : Sorry, better luck next time! For the price, contact an installer below

**Firmware Updates**

**Automatic updates from Tesla won't be available after installing the Ghost update, you'll have to go back to Electrified Garage to update your car.** (additional fee per update, most updates are just small bug fixes so only major updates like when FSD becomes available would be of concern)

So only if you got the actual performance rear motor, so probably not for most AWD Model 3s, and updates from Tesla get disabled. :eek:

Products

BOOM!!!.
No updates and have to return back to them, then pay to get the free Tesla updates etc.
Stage 1 plug and play is a no brainer. Purchased.

Disagree.

Stage 1 is basically a HW unit for $1500 ($1100 on sale I guess?) that gives you the $2000 AWD boost upgrade, but without warranty protections the $2000 one gets you, and needing to remove the HW any time Tesla is going to see your car.

And also you'll need to remain concerned because they can (despite what the page says) remotely detect the mod if they wish to by simply checking measured acceleration against how fast your model is supposed to be able to accelerate.

Now- is that worth saving $500 (or $900 during the sale)? Not to me anyway. Might be to others (and increasingly as folks get out of warranty I suppose it will be more valuable- though you still have to worry about the fact Tesla can easily kill this mod remotely anytime they wish)

Now- is that worth saving $500 (or $900 during the sale)? Not to me anyway. Might be to others (and increasingly as folks get out of warranty I suppose it will be more valuable- though you still have to worry about the fact Tesla can easily kill this mod remotely anytime they wish)

Yep, and rumor has it that V11 changes everything on the CANbus and breaks anything that uses it, like SMTM and the power trunk/frunk openers. (And probably these products as well.)

I believe stage 3 is simply going to be a motor swap or from what I have heard turning a RWD car into a LR AWD P...
I would be surprised if this were the case since they teased a car that is faster than the P, and I doubt the RWD can keep enough grip at any torque levels to do so. My guess is that they are combining their CANBus torque mod and AWD firmware mod (for AWD) to get torque levels well above factory P levels.

Products

BOOM!!!.
Stage 1 plug and play is a no brainer. Purchased

Also looks like both come with auto drivers door open on approach feature teased by Rich Rebuilds on Twitter Sunday.
Also toggle for on demand battery heating.
Did you really purchase?

Did you really purchase?
Why not buy it??
It plugs in and beats the "Tesla" performance boost for $900 less.
1. Easy to install and remove or sell if wanted
2. Comes with auto drivers door present
3. Toggle on battery pre-heat function
4. Connects to Wifi for future features separate from the car.
5. Anyone who wants to try it is more that welcome to try mine as it installs in under 60 seconds.

Why not buy it??
5. Anyone who wants to try it is more that welcome to try mine as it installs in under 60 seconds.
Wait...you have it?

Why do you say under 60 seconds when the site says it takes a "few minutes"?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla starts putting a tamper evident seal on the connector that it uses, in addition to changing the software to disable it. (Which of course would become a game of cat and mouse.)

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla starts putting a tamper evident seal on the connector that it uses, in addition to changing the software to disable it. (Which of course would become a game of cat and mouse.)
Ok, lets call it 3 minutes then;) Who cares.
Per the Electrified garage the video comes out later today.
Get your stop watch ready i guess

from the name of the product. "INGENEXT"

i wonder who they are working with? if its who i think it is, the guy is quite knowledgeable in the realm if tesla decides to change anything

Last edited:
If you're receiving this you were on the early access waitlist. Here is the link to the information.
We anticipate demand to be very high so don't delay. Video from Rich Rebuilds will be going up later today and then it will most likely completely sell out of our initial inventory.

(no specific time posted)

Why not buy it??

So I don't think it does 2.

Read the description again. Only mention of the door is this:

You'll have access by a web app for a special driving mode that disables traction control but maintains ABS and Power Steering, battery heating and automatic driver's door opening on approach

It's saying that it can disable TC without turning off a bunch of other stuff the car already does.

Not that it adds any of those things.

Later in mentioning additional stuff it does say it adds a switch for battery heating- but nothing about the doors.

Given the handles aren't motorized I'm unclear how the 3 even could "present" as you say.

As to why not get it? Tesla can easily detect you have it (despite EGs claims) and cripple the car if they wish to.

And for a few hundred bucks more you can get an "authorized" version right from Tesla.

Salvaged car? Sure. One under warranty? Doesn't seem worth the risk- certainly not for early adopters anyway until we see how Tesla reacts to it.

from the name of the product. "INGENEXT"

i wonder who they are working with? if its who i think it is, the guy is quite knowledgeable in the realm of tesla decides to change anything

It's pretty obvious it's Ingineerix :)

Reactions: SammichLover