Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Timpoo,

Just bought a P85D on 1 Feb 2015. Now in production queue.
Blue, 19" Wheels Standard, Pano, Black Next Gen Seats, Piano Black Decor, Black Alcantara Headliner, Tech Package, Air Suspension (No other options).

Well folks, in November last year we bought a BMW i3. Loved the car so much, I had to give it to the wife and get a Tesla. The BMW i3 is a beautiful car but my biggest gripe is that there are only two seats in the back seat - so it was perfect for a city car. I originally decided against the Tesla because it was too big for my city spot - but hey, others have managed... Anyway, I am now in the Production Queue in Femantle. I guess my car is currently a few bits of code on a hard drive somewhere. I think waiting for a car is one of the hardest things to do... :-(

Well folks, in November last year we bought a BMW i3. Loved the car so much, I had to give it to the wife and get a Tesla. The BMW i3 is a beautiful car but my biggest gripe is that there are only two seats in the back seat - so it was perfect for a city car. I originally decided against the Tesla because it was too big for my city spot - but hey, others have managed... Anyway, I am now in the Production Queue in Femantle. I guess my car is currently a few bits of code on a hard drive somewhere. I think waiting for a car is one of the hardest things to do... :-(

Congratulations! Will be well worth the wait. Going from the i3 to a P85D... well, let's just say that's going to be a massive step up!

Hi Tim,
Pls add my P85D order to the spreadsheet:
Pearl White
21" Grey turbine wheels
Pano roof
Black next-gen seats
Carbon fiber interior
Carbon Fiber spoiler
Tech package
Air suspension
Premium sound
White alcantara
Dual charger
Confirmed: 10th Feb
Est Delivery: June

Thanks!

Hi Tim,
Pls add my P85D order to the spreadsheet:
Pearl White
21" Grey turbine wheels
Pano roof
Black next-gen seats
Carbon fiber interior
Carbon Fiber spoiler
Tech package
Air suspension
Premium sound
White alcantara
Dual charger
Confirmed: 10th Feb
Est Delivery: June

Thanks!

Nicely specced out bb07! Hope to see you around the Melbourne streets.

That now puts the P85D as the second most popular model :)

Cheers
Tim