Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those eagerly awaiting the ANL Barega, I grabbed the following off the Mearsk website:

Screen Shot 2015-02-25 at 9.13.29 am.png

I'm sure the delivery folks will be busy soon! I can feel that grin already starting to form........

I am in the ACT and ordered a Model S last November (85kwh battery, tech package, pano roof, white, tan leather seats). I haven't got the car yet (it is due in March). I have asked to take delivery at the Sydney service centre. My understanding of the process is that Tesla will get a permit allowing the car to be driven for a few days to get it back to the ACT where I will need to get it inspected and registered.

Hope you don't mind mate I've added your details to the spreadsheet. ACT, stand up and be represented!

Gudday Guys,

"Outta Left field question": Anyone using seatcovers? just got an email back from Tesla that they dont offer seatcovers. I am concerned that Merc BMW etc all are very specific that the seatcover MUST have the burst points in the right spot for the airbag functions to be failsafe- wouldnt like that to not work when required.

And all of this because I treat my Model S like a real car. My wife is appalled I would throw a toolbox in and go repair a machine somewhere.... I dont mind at all,I get to drive a few more klicks.... Currently averaging about 1000Kms per week.- performing perfectly.:biggrin:

Ahh so glad to come across this spreadsheet, awesome effort! I usually only hang around the main forum on the Tesla website though I recognise some usernames on here. I saw on this list there was one Tesla with the number plate "GRNNRG". So cool, I was driving on the M2 mid January and saw it a mile away - first one I saw in Australia. I ducked in and out of traffic just to get behind it and took a couple of photos (I know, photos while driving is not cool!). This reminded me that I should go and visit the local Tesla store asap and I did the next day and also put my order in immediately just to convince them to give a young guy a test drive which I ended up not cancelling. (saved me from the price increase that happened two weeks later!). So thanks GRNNRG!

Just some info if you would like to add me into the list - Daniel from Bella Vista Sydney. Ordered on the 16th of January 2015. Black 85kw model S. Pano roof, 21 inch grey turbine wheels, tan seats, obeche wood gloss, black alcantara, tech package, smart air suspension, UHF sound. VIN 747##. Still in production queue. Number plate will be DAN 92 (currently on black porsche boxster) when it arrives which is scheduled for "June" at present.

Dborn, i've seen you often on the forums. Could you tell me part of your number plate? I have only seen 3 Tesla's on the road in Australia and the second one I seen (twice) sounds similar to your spec. I think the number plate was AC or something - 5 digits

Third one I saw was sapphire blue, silver 19 wheels with number plate CXB???

Anyway, thanks again for the list! Awesome initiative and appreciate the effort

(the pics of GRNNRG if he/she is around)
IMG_2412.PNG
IMG_2413.PNG

Ahh so glad to come across this spreadsheet, awesome effort! I usually only hang around the main forum on the Tesla website though I recognise some usernames on here. I saw on this list there was one Tesla with the number plate "GRNNRG". So cool, I was driving on the M2 mid January and saw it a mile away - first one I saw in Australia. I ducked in and out of traffic just to get behind it and took a couple of photos (I know, photos while driving is not cool!). This reminded me that I should go and visit the local Tesla store asap and I did the next day and also put my order in immediately just to convince them to give a young guy a test drive which I ended up not cancelling. (saved me from the price increase that happened two weeks later!). So thanks GRNNRG!

Just some info if you would like to add me into the list - Daniel from Bella Vista Sydney. Ordered on the 16th of January 2015. Black 85kw model S. Pano roof, 21 inch grey turbine wheels, tan seats, obeche wood gloss, black alcantara, tech package, smart air suspension, UHF sound. VIN 747##. Still in production queue. Number plate will be DAN 92 (currently on black porsche boxster) when it arrives which is scheduled for "June" at present.

Dborn, i've seen you often on the forums. Could you tell me part of your number plate? I have only seen 3 Tesla's on the road in Australia and the second one I seen (twice) sounds similar to your spec. I think the number plate was AC or something - 5 digits

Third one I saw was sapphire blue, silver 19 wheels with number plate CXB???

Anyway, thanks again for the list! Awesome initiative and appreciate the effort

(the pics of GRNNRG if he/she is around)
View attachment 73288View attachment 73289

Welcome Daniel,

Good to see there will be some more owners in the north west.

There is a good chance if you see a dark blue S with 19 inch wheels that it is me. I currently commute in to the city on the M2 most days.