Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tim. Yesterday was an exciting day for me! You can put me down as delivered! on the28th Jan 2015 it was ordered 30/12/2012. Its a stunning looking car that goes like photons on heat! Man in five years I have not lost one point. After yesterday.... I've got to calm down!

Hi Tim,

Put me down as well, got mine yesterday (28/1/15).
I was reservation number 32, thought I got my car into production queue quickly as I completed the order almost immediately after being called. I was at the launch in Sydney and saw Simon Hackett get his 2 signature series for here and I am guessing I may be the 3rd in Adelaide to get their car. I was told there were 5 others here with mine which were going through vehicle inspections (we have to do it ourselves here) from today onwards. I understood that 6 cars came together on the 27th January delivered to the Adelaide freight yards. I picked mine up as I didn't want to wait any longer, 2 years and 7 months was enough! Plus I had taken the day off as I was told it was coming the week prior, but it wasn't.. It got sorted within a couple hours and a couple phone calls enabling me to be able to collect my car from the yard, so I was happy once again.

Config: 85kw, pearl white paint, tech package, black leather seats, parking sensors

Hi Tim,

Put me down as well, got mine yesterday (28/1/15).
I was reservation number 32, thought I got my car into production queue quickly as I completed the order almost immediately after being called. I was at the launch in Sydney and saw Simon Hackett get his 2 signature series for here and I am guessing I may be the 3rd in Adelaide to get their car. I was told there were 5 others here with mine which were going through vehicle inspections (we have to do it ourselves here) from today onwards. I understood that 6 cars came together on the 27th January delivered to the Adelaide freight yards. I picked mine up as I didn't want to wait any longer, 2 years and 7 months was enough! Plus I had taken the day off as I was told it was coming the week prior, but it wasn't.. It got sorted within a couple hours and a couple phone calls enabling me to be able to collect my car from the yard, so I was happy once again.

Config: 85kw, pearl white paint, tech package, black leather seats, parking sensors

Hey buddy yep I've put you down - congrats :) Such a long wait!!! 2 Years and 7 Months!! Not sure how you did it.

There are quite a few Adelaide owners on the spreadsheet so hopefully you guys will see each other around! I would encourage you to give as many test drives as possible - so we can encourage EV adoption and rid ourselves of the petrol burden.

Cheers
Tim

And we finally have our wheels. AU order #66 picked-up from Auto Nexus Perth on Wed 4th Feb 2015. Needless to say I am itching to do some driving : )

BTW we know of at least 5 cars that have been handed over here in last few days. A couple more getting fobs today.

3 days of electrical storms on the West coast and suddenly 5 new Tesla sedan's appear on the streets of Perth.....Elon's good, he's real good.

And we finally have our wheels. AU order #66 picked-up from Auto Nexus Perth on Wed 4th Feb 2015. Needless to say I am itching to do some driving : )

BTW we know of at least 5 cars that have been handed over here in last few days. A couple more getting fobs today.

My car handed over today, and JFK, Blackhole (colour red) yesterday.
There was a Red S85 waiting for a female driver, whom we have christened Lady in Red.
Also 3 white cars not in the forum.

Great to hear that finally we have some Tesla's in WA! As my P85D is still about 5 months away I have a questions for anyone who has taken delivery in WA. Did you have to arrange for the licensing/registration yourself or did Tesla do it? Did you have to collect from Auto Nexus or was that your preference?

Also more photos of delivered cars would be great and help with the waiting process :)

Thanks