Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have removed the delivery date from my 'My Tesla' page. I rang them this morning with a query about the rego forms and also expressed concern that the page was telling me Feb delivery, so maybe they've decided to remove the confusion and general angst that it caused.

My thought is that I'd be extremely annoyed if they held onto my car and then start shipping the dual motor versions in Feb. If the S85D is shipping in July or later then I'm happy - but if it ends up being March or earlier I won't be as I'd have waited another month or two - just not another 10 months. The more that the delivery of my car slips the more upset I get, especially when its been in the country for 3 weeks already. I understand that Sigs should be first - but when you know that the only thing in your way is for them to have the building completed starts to wear a bit thin.

Most concerning is when they stop saying mid December and start saying 'hoping for before xmas, maybe after'!!!! Then with the website saying Feb, I was not happy this morning.

Does anyone know for sure how many Teslas have been formally ordered and will be delivered into Australia at this point in time, not bogus tire kickers, genuine orders with deposits and delivery dates in the supply chain etc.

Also are there any known New Zealand orders that have been placed within Tesla Australia for delivery into AUS and then arranged trasfer to NZ.

Cheers > Peter

Dcuments uploaded onto My Tesla reflects full payment and delivery confirmed for 11th on the Sunshine Coast. LGGD and friend, are you on the same situation.?
Channel 7 (LOCAL) will come to shoot this on 12 th. have never seen a sig red before in person. Will upload photos if anyone is interested.

We are both paid and the document says delivery on the 10th but I take that with a grain of salt as it is the day after the launch. Unless, they have a truck booked at midnight from The Star or something like that. I'd be pleasently surprised if they arrived by the end of next week.

Well, we know of 1 x Sunshine Coast Sig and 2 x Gold Coast Sigs. I wonder if there are any more or any Brisbane Sigs?

We are both paid and the document says delivery on the 10th but I take that with a grain of salt as it is the day after the launch. Unless, they have a truck booked at midnight from The Star or something like that. I'd be pleasently surprised if they arrived by the end of next week.

Well, we know of 1 x Sunshine Coast Sig and 2 x Gold Coast Sigs. I wonder if there are any more or any Brisbane Sigs?

Congrats guys! I'm on the Gold Coast scheduled for early March. Wanted to have a better idea about QLD service situation before taking delivery. Since Linda recently confirmed this to me, I got in the schedule. Hopefully will meet you all at the launch event. Otherwise, will look forward to catching up with you all in QLD.

LGGD, where did you organise insurance, no one has P85+ on their list as far as qld. I have to call back NRMA and AAMI on mon to talk to underwriters.

I currently have a quote from MB Prestige through my broker but I am still pushing for a better one. I don't think the P85+ is listed in the insurance databases per se, I noticed while looking online with some other insurers that they have the P85 and then you select the + further on in the process as the "sport plus" option. And then after all that they say that they can't insure the car or can't insure it online.

I currently have a quote from MB Prestige through my broker but I am still pushing for a better one. I don't think the P85+ is listed in the insurance databases per se, I noticed while looking online with some other insurers that they have the P85 and then you select the + further on in the process as the "sport plus" option. And then after all that they say that they can't insure the car or can't insure it online.

Looking forward to to learning from you guys! Do we know of any others in Qld (besides LGGD's friend)?

Looking forward to to learning from you guys! Do we know of any others in Qld (besides LGGD's friend)?

I was aware of another production reservation holder on the Gold Coast but they cancelled during the uncertainty with regards to non-Sydney/Melbourne deliveries earlier this year. I am sure there must be others in South East Queensland but I don't know for sure.