Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered one today, the guy said that probably will not get delivered by end of June. We'll see. I'll probably just cancel it and go with the standard range if that's the case.

It's possible that they won't do another batch until US incentives go back down.

Update:
Been three weeks today since ordering (and two weeks since the failed original delivery). Tesla customer support response to my emails...crickets. My account page...no new VIN listed, delivery still says estimated delivery within two weeks after ordering (LOL).

I guess I will have to make a SIXTH visit to a physical Tesla location, to query what's up with my order. Should be interesting what the story is this time around.

Update:
Been three weeks today since ordering (and two weeks since the failed original delivery). Tesla customer support response to my emails...crickets. My account page...no new VIN listed, delivery still says estimated delivery within two weeks after ordering (LOL).

I guess I will have to make a SIXTH visit to a physical Tesla location, to query what's up with my order. Should be interesting what the story is this time around.
Best of luck, I hate that in our situation I can't really do anything like that because anytime I call my local SC they always tell me it's not likely I'll get a car due to no production. So I'd hate for you to go in there again and get no useful infromation.

Been reading the LR AWD and SR RWD rooms. Seems to be alot of activity there, getting VINs and delivery. Our room seems to be stagnant. I hope Tesla won't tell us that they won't make LR RWD after waiting for weeks/months? They won't do that right?

Historically when Tesla has discontinued a trim level Elon has issued a Tweet notifying everyone that they have until a certain day to get their orders in before the trim level is retired. Since they have not announced this on the LR RWD it would be unusual for Tesla to just discontinue them without notice.

Been reading the LR AWD and SR RWD rooms. Seems to be alot of activity there, getting VINs and delivery. Our room seems to be stagnant. I hope Tesla won't tell us that they won't make LR RWD after waiting for weeks/months? They won't do that right?
I wondered all day today where my LR RWD friends were. This room was quiet.

Really hoping we get moving soon and in a couple of weeks were posting pictures of our rides in here

I wondered all day today where my LR RWD friends were. This room was quiet.

Really hoping we get moving soon and in a couple of weeks were posting pictures of our rides in here
Lol I was thinking the same thing. I check TMC almost every hour, it’s sad when none of us hear anything. All the silence is making me consider having my advisor occasionally check for SR+ availability...

Hang tight guys and keep the faith....we all know it will be worth the wait....who ever gets one first is going to post and send all the reservation holders in his area into a fenzy...lol
I soooo love this,,,and yeah ...i check this site like several times a day too:)
LOL! Its part of the excitement in hindsight if all goes well.... we will all be saying to one another. Remember when we were crapping our pants waiting for our RWD LR? haha

Reactions: hey.stephen
I even check the source code for any movement. Nothing. 5/21 msm, black interior 18" order. Been looking at used cars in case it doesn't work out but they're more expensive than the new ones lol
I placed another order for SR (not SR+, because I'm angry at Tesla). I will keep that as the additional back up option. I will get a M3 this before July, it just depends on if Tesla wants my extra $10000 or not.

I even check the source code for any movement. Nothing. 5/21 msm, black interior 18" order. Been looking at used cars in case it doesn't work out but they're more expensive than the new ones lol

Haha! i was doing the same thing, checking Craigslist for used Model 3's. There's one here that is a year old, same spec, LR RWD, but different color than what i ordered, with 8K miles already, yet its more expensive than what i'm going to pay when i get my new one. What amazes me is this is the only car i know that it's a year old and it's more expensive being sold used, than the new ones.