Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Shopping too for mine. I already have the Aero Wheel Cap kit and have the 14-50 adapter on order. Which wireless charger did you guys buy? Jeda or Nomad? I think the Jeda cause you can put the phone horizontally.....
From my research it seems the Jeda (version 2) is better in all regards (in the higher end, Taptes seems good cheaper option). A bit less bulky, allows horizontal, a slight bit cheaper, and most of all still allows for wired charging (with adapter).

Last edited:
There are a lot of great options, but I picked https://www.1975creations.com/product-page/tesla-model-3-front-license-plate-bracket
mostly due to its positioning above and in front of the car so I can still clean behind and it still has the most ventilation.
Is there a way to mount a front plate without buying something?
From my research it seems the Jeda (version 2) is better in all regards. A bit less bulky, allows horizontal, a slight bit cheaper, and most of all still allows for wired charging (with adapter).
Cool, those are my thoughts too. I also got my charging plug installed on my driveway. I live in an urban environment and purchased a new house in January. This house has a driveway which is hard to come by in my area and one of the main reasons we got this place. When we looked at it for the first time, my wife is inside and i'm outside figuring if a charging plug can be installed. Been waiting a long time for this car! Like all of us....

Is there a way to mount a front plate without buying something?

Cool, those are my thoughts too. I also got my charging plug installed on my driveway. I live in an urban environment and purchased a new house in January. This house has a driveway which is hard to come by in my area and one of the main reasons we got this place. When we looked at it for the first time, my wife is inside and i'm outside figuring if a charging plug can be installed. Been waiting a long for this car! Like all of us....
Yes, you actually don’t need to buy a mount at all, they provide one to you, but it’s secured with adhesive so I personally worry about paint damage after. Totally not necessary though.

Yes, you actually don’t need to buy a mount at all, they provide one to you, but it’s secured with adhesive so I personally worry about paint damage after. Totally not necessary though.

I can't justify buying the bracket and will probably just use the adhesive mount that Tesla will give me. I figured, once it's there, it's there. I would rather use the money to put a clear 'bra' on the front of the car to protect the paint from rocks, chips and bugs.

There are a lot of great options, but I picked https://www.1975creations.com/product-page/tesla-model-3-front-license-plate-bracket
mostly due to its positioning above and in front of the car so I can still clean behind and it still has the most ventilation.

Cool thanks. I'm not sure what I'll do yet. I have looked at the Bandit, but might do the "free" toggle bolt method. There are 4 M3s here at work and a couple have used Tesla's option, one is mounted low (so I'm assuming toogle bolt method, and one has no bracket at all).

Well, this is cool. i just called Walnut Creek and sales guy told me that the LR RWD are being manufactured already and i should be hearing/getting VIN this week for they are running the batch!! I'm not sure if this is something they were told, or they actually have insight to the manufacturing schedule? Either way, this is encouraging, right? i'm thinking if one of us gets a VIN, it will be bam bam bam, and we'll be posting pics of our cars!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm gonna go ahead and press checkout on my cart that I've built over the past 2 weeks for the Tesla.

Here's what I have, any thing I should add? (Don't need the wireless charger)

Screen protector
Vinyl wrap center console
Console organizer
USB hub
Floor mats
Door open stickers
Wheel kit
Performance pedal covers
Front and back roof shades

Last edited:
Reactions: darin_n
I'm gonna go ahead and press checkout on my cart that I've built over the past 2 weeks for the Tesla.

Here's what I have, any thing I should add? (Don't need the wireless charger)

Screen protector
Vinyl wrap center console
Console organizer
USB hub
Floor mats
Door open stickers
Wheel kit
Performance pedal covers
Front and back roof shades

Looks like a good list to me! BTW, what are door open stickers?