Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well what do you know. I was about to go to bed so I refreshed the source page one last time and shazam!, there was my VIN. 331,2xx. Good thing I am a night owl or I would have missed it. Hope to get some more info from Tesla Saturday. Now if they can get it here in a week, I will be a super happy camper!
Nice! I literally should be the next MSM ordered, come on baby!

ehh its all good. don't have a right to complain anyway since i just ordered last week.

Hang in there buddy!! this room kept me encouraged for 3 weeks!! it really didn't get lively until recently.. was depressing for two weeks when AWR and SR rooms were buzzing. You'll receive your VIN definitely this weekend.

CONGRATS to the most recent VINs owners.

Last edited:
After 331,2xx VIN showed up last night in my account source code, I called today to my local store, followed prompts for Delivery, and in two minutes she confirmed the car came out of the line yesterday, has HW3, the driver has it but has not left California yet, that it usually takes 5 to 7 days to get here, and set me up for a tentative appointment next Saturday.

Meanwhile the website still shows the same as last week, and my sales guy rarely answers (truth is he already sold the car). Bottom line, best to skip the sales guy (they are still trying to close the quarter) and deal with deliveries from now on.

HELL YEAH!! VIN 331XXX

Don’t worry guys! I’ll come to you eventually! Woke up at 5 am with nothing had to force myself back asleep, 3 hours later and it’s here!

Attachments

• CE74E79A-E64F-469E-AFF5-1B5903DC5479.png
    CE74E79A-E64F-469E-AFF5-1B5903DC5479.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 68