Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw on my account page that my delivery is set for 6/22. Spoke with the delivery team at the Brentwood/Nashville location this morning. My car came off the line yesterday and is awaiting loading on the truck. I asked about the garage door opener and was told my car did not have it, but they really did not look, just parroting what Tesla has announced. We shall see.

Emailed my sales advisor last night about my VIN and woke up to a scheduled delivery date of 6/21. In Tysons, VA.

It's interesting the inconsistencies in everyone's experience. After my config was changed to LR RWD I never received any text message, phone call, or email (that I didn't solicit first) about anything. Not even when my VIN or delivery date became available.

Emailed my sales advisor last night about my VIN and woke up to a scheduled delivery date of 6/21. In Tysons, VA.

It's interesting the inconsistencies in everyone's experience. After my config was changed to LR RWD I never received any text message, phone call, or email (that I didn't solicit first) about anything. Not even when my VIN or delivery date became available.

Definitely. As we've been hearing from others, I've been thinking about the same thing. It seems like the notification/delivery experience should be straight forward and consistent.

I saw on my account page that my delivery is set for 6/22. Spoke with the delivery team at the Brentwood/Nashville location this morning. My car came off the line yesterday and is awaiting loading on the truck. I asked about the garage door opener and was told my car did not have it, but they really did not look, just parroting what Tesla has announced. We shall see.

There is a discussion here: HomeLink Availability
People have reported they ordered before the 5/31 deadline and had HomeLink on delivery. Including cars that were produced in June.

There is a discussion here: HomeLink Availability
People have reported they ordered before the 5/31 deadline and had HomeLink on delivery. Including cars that were produced in June.
Yes, I remember that thread. I know that as each day passes, the less likely our cars will have the garage opener factory installed. I reminded them that when I ordered, the opener was listed as a feature. They acknowledged that and told me that Tesla has not yet informed them how they intend to resolve the situation for folks like us.

Yes, I remember that thread. I know that as each day passes, the less likely our cars will have the garage opener factory installed. I reminded them that when I ordered, the opener was listed as a feature. They acknowledged that and told me that Tesla has not yet informed them how they intend to resolve the situation for folks like us.

Ah, I see. Yeah I guess we'll see when we take delivery.