Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Inventory cars now on Tesla site.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I search 200 miles around me (NY, Philly, Baltimore, DC), they have lots of SR+ with black interior and lots of AWD with a white interior/19” wheels and nothing else. Those must have been the latest production runs they sent out to this neck of the woods.

The black interior filter doesn’t seem to work for me — always shows no hits, though if I remove the interior filters I can see that there are SR+s with black interior.

Also weird that it lets you filter by SR but not by LR (non-AWD) and not by Performance.

Well, it’s WAY better than yesterday, anyway. :)

Hmm, only one long range car near me unless you're willing to settle for black, and I absolutely hate black cars.

Guess people have different tastes but I love my black car.
053E8D4B-65FB-4804-976C-6B7D66CD8B47.jpeg

And for some reason it limits search within 200 miles. So it shows nothing here. Sales rep was seeing more in nearby cities, but are outside 200 miles.

New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla
You can change the zip code on the upper left corner to search other areas. The prices seem not discounted at all if any, the only reason to buy inventory ones is that you can get it sooner.

That isn’t a black car. That’s a black car with $$$$$ of appearance upgrades. Looks great. Though the way the lighting is hitting it make it look like the doors are a different color than the front end.

True but it requires the black paint to make it work. The 1000-1500 in paint savings helps pay for the satin ppf.

Yes good observation that pic isn’t the best.

42B5A5A1-F512-48AD-BB10-00EEE4B6CADE.jpeg

I see a few factory brand new black Model 3s on the road that look beautiful. Too bad it does not last.

BFEDE87D-04FD-465F-8227-98B0C83A4898.jpeg

Ok, I'm making headway... a lot of things are different from the MS/MX codebase. I've got the data loaded, now to create a modified interface for Model 3. Not sure I can or want to integrate it into the MS/MX interface since there are so few options for Model 3. Just for example, here is a entire option code list for one inventory Model 3 unit:

APBS,DV2W,IN3BB,PPMR,PRM30,SC04,W38B,MT301

That's it! Compare that to an MS/MX option code list.

So far I can load about 200 Model 3s, but the code is still running. Unfortunately, we have guests coming over shortly for the holiday, and I have to step away for more "domestic" tasks. :):( Not sure the wife would appreciate me retreating to the office for the rest of the day. I hope to have something workable online later today or tomorrow.