Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made sure to save clips of driving incidents today where I also sent hit the report button, but it looks like those clips were removed from my dashcam. Looking at one particular incident where the car was turning left at a light but then halfway through the intersection it decided to crank the wheel hard to the right, I reported it and then a bit later it hit save to the dashcam. Trying to watch the video, the clip is missing the video of the interaction…but the timer shown on the video doesn’t show any missing time
Here’s a link to what my dash cam saved of the incident

As predicted! And now we know at least one reason why the “button” appeared and permission for your data being granted upon pushing it. And you thought it was about you getting beta FSD! Feel like a sucker? I sure do! 🤣

If you predicted it, why would you feel like a sucker? If you predicted it, you went in eyes wide open. Personally, I think it's a fair trade. I get something out of it and they get something out of it.

I think it unlikely that I would buy their insurance but if it came to my state, I guess I consider it just as I might anyone else.

If you predicted it, why would you feel like a sucker? If you predicted it, you went in eyes wide open. Personally, I think it's a fair trade. I get something out of it and they get something out of it.

I think it unlikely that I would buy their insurance but if it came to my state, I guess I consider it just as I might anyone else.
@spokey I was a sucker because I didn’t realize it when I pushed the button. I had believed if I played the BS game, and achieved a perfect 100 SS (which I did), that I would receive the beta FSD prize on Monday. When I didn’t, I started digging, became cynical, and made the prediction at that time, as evidenced by my prior posts from earlier this week.

Sound like the next round of beta release is going to 99/100 scores next Friday as per Elon. I’m happy for you if you will be eligible. I am also very nervous.

Wooohoo! More data collectors!!! I really wish TSLA would give us more insight into the data collected and how its used. It would encourage me to go and drive around more and get footage for em out of the goodness of my heart! lol for science

Sound like the next round of beta release is going to 99/100 scores next Friday as per Elon. I’m happy for you if you will be eligible. I am also very nervous.

Too funny (read as sad). Does that mean they will continue to silently excluded the perfect 100 score yokers, and other SoBs with perfect scores skipped over on Monday?!

Reactions: Vector2
Wowww... I love FSD beta so much. It such a fun and memorable ride, every time. It's totally different than what I envisioned. People say it's stressful, but I don't feel much stress. I'm always curious how it'll perform, so I activate it everywhere, even if it fails miserably. I am hyper vigilant and cater to the desires of other cars (I use the accelerator liberally when someone is behind me).

I've mostly gotten used to the jerkiness and rough ride (by trying to sit back with my head on the rest). It does some really aggressive stuff that I personally don't do, but it's exhilarating at the same time, as long as it's done safely.

Today, I backed out of my parking spot in a large parking lot, turned it on and it took me all the way from my parking spot to my home street.

What surprises me most about FSD beta is how fun L2 can be, even when it doesn't perform well. To me, the feeling is totally different than AP on highway. I think it has to do with the fact that I don't need to confirm anything. The car just goes wild and crazy on its own, and something about that is intriguing and exciting.

To be honest though, I probably wouldn't try Chuck-level unprotected lefts, since I have a lower risk tolerance.

Last edited:
You just can’t make this stuff up folks?!

Remember my post about my Twitter exchange with the EM fan, promoter and influencer Mars? Well, he just “liked” my tweet to EM. Had to be a mistake on his part! @EVNow @MarcG @qdeathstar @Ramphex @Ryan27 @omarsultan

C1215A7A-7220-4410-ABDE-87163A419031.png
96C73AB8-C391-44E1-BC9F-E6115050A904.gif

HOLY SHOE I JUST GOT INVITED TOO!!!

And now my watch has ended ... got my ticket punched finally ... was a pain maintaining a daily Safety Score of 100 these past few/extra days....maintained my safety score of 100 (daily) for these past few 7 consecutive days (10/8/2021 - 10/14/2021) while adding on 451 incremental miles in these last 7 consecutive days (not sure if that factored into being added to the wave 3 rollout) .... Email came in at 12.10am PDT on 10/15/2021 for a 2017MX P100D (upgraded to MCU2 and HW 3.0) ... hoping others get added soon

1634292043316.png

Last edited: