Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think so. My rollback was pulled and I don’t have any issue on enabling FSD. FWIW, my model 3 is a 2018 long range.
This is just Tesla finally righting all wrongs and awarding FSD Beta to the early adopters who have the hardware capable of it, who saved the company, first. Now that they’ve culled the herd nicely, Tesla will progressively expand the beta from here, from scratch, as safety and prudence allows. ;)

Happy to be one of the lucky ones. Super gifted too, I might add, for those familiar with that term. No rollback over here, just a nice rock-solid FSD Beta 10.3. 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: BDC62 and Phlier
Did anyone notice FCW and AEB disabled automatically recently? I just drove my car for the first time about an hour ago, and both were off/disabled. Wonder if Tesla went in and remotely disabled them. The 10.3 build worked perfectly fine for me since then
My lane departure avoidance and FCW were completely off, I just checked (normally set to “Assist” and “Early”). AEB still enabled though, as you would hope!

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier
My lane departure avoidance and FCW were completely off, I just checked (normally set to “Assist” and “Early”). AEB still enabled though, as you would hope!
I read AEB was activating in a dangerous way for a lot of people after installing 10.3. But if you’re not having issues, that’s good! I think I’ll just leave it off for the time being.

I read AEB was activating in a dangerous way for a lot of people after installing 10.3. But if you’re not having issues, that’s good! I think I’ll just leave it off for the time being.
Holy Sh*t was 10.3 scary!! Wow.

Had two full AEB’s on the freeway doing 70mph. I mean full ABS engagement, seat belts locking, the works.

These were out of nowhere…was getting constant false FCW’s before each one.

I had to very carefully pull off the freeway and turn off FCW and AEB. Was getting false FCW’s the whole way.

They pushed a .1 release over LTE and it installed itself and removed the Beta. Thank goodness. Seriously dangerous.

Holy Sh*t was 10.3 scary!! Wow.

Had two full AEB’s on the freeway doing 70mph. I mean full ABS engagement, seat belts locking, the works.

These were out of nowhere…was getting constant false FCW’s before each one.

I had to very carefully pull off the freeway and turn off FCW and AEB. Was getting false FCW’s the whole way.

They pushed a .1 release over LTE and it installed itself and removed the Beta. Thank goodness. Seriously dangerous.
Good to know. That seems dangerous. This was with or without AP/FSD actually actively being used?

Had you used FSD beta 10.3 at all earlier on before it freaked out and did the emergency braking?
I turned it on once I was on surface streets to see the new visualizations. I immediately started getting false FCW’s so I stayed out of FSD just to see how that went.

Once I got on the freeway I started getting false FCW’a like crazy. So I still stayed out of FSD. Then the first AEB happened. I thought, “f*ck this!” and started to look for an exit. Then the second AEB hit…we got REALLY close to getting rear-ended on that one. So I slowed way down, drifted over to the right lane, and just hoped for no more AEB’s until we could stop. Was getting constant FCW’s the whole way off the freeway.

Disabled FCW and AEB. Didn’t have any more problems for the next 60 miles, but I stayed out of FSD.

Got 10.3 to work on one trip this morning before it broke. The revert update appeared and disappeared. Lots of FCWs on the way back; with FSD beta turned off, autopilot became available to engage, but it kicked me out after a couple seconds with the full “take over now” alert. I wonder if they’ll push a fix for 10.3 or a fixed revert to 10.2 sooner 🤔

Say Hello when you make it to Tampa! Nothing but half dressed good looking women at all of our superchargers and free unlimited charging for all Tesla's. They also have girls in bikini's that suds up your car and clean it at any supercharger location. They also serve any alcoholic beverage of your choice, again, no charge.
Wait, sorry about that, I didn't pay for the "Tampa Tesla Unlimited Fun" upgrade yet.
When I can find that extra $100, I will definitely buy it.
Actually I make it over that way a couple of times a month, on average!:)

• Funny
Reactions: FSDtester#1
I turned it on once I was on surface streets to see the new visualizations. I immediately started getting false FCW’s so I stayed out of FSD just to see how that went.

Once I got on the freeway I started getting false FCW’a like crazy. So I still stayed out of FSD. Then the first AEB happened. I thought, “f*ck this!” and started to look for an exit. Then the second AEB hit…we got REALLY close to getting rear-ended on that one. So I slowed way down, drifted over to the right lane, and just hoped for no more AEB’s until we could stop. Was getting constant FCW’s the whole way off the freeway.

Disabled FCW and AEB. Didn’t have any more problems for the next 60 miles, but I stayed out of FSD.
Where do I disable FCW and AEB? I’m stuck on 36.5.2 and no install for 36.5.1. I have to go to work tomorrow and I’m worried!

Reactions: K5TRX