Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 1yr free SC for deliveries through 6/30? Details inside.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered from inventory using a friends' referral code on 6/16. Delivered today, so all qualifications sound met on my end then. Is there a main number, or support that can confirm seeing the guy obviously was not informed correctly? He said he was told the day it was released, which was the 19th. Shrug?*

And that's where the frustration/confusion is coming from. The promotion said "DELIVERED by the end of June" not "ORDERED after June 19". I can understand not getting it if you already picked up your car before the promotion started but if you hadn't taken delivery until the promotion started, you should get the free SC for 1 year.

And that's where the frustration/confusion is coming from. The promotion said "DELIVERED by the end of June" not "ORDERED after June 19". I can understand not getting it if you already picked up your car before the promotion started but if you hadn't taken delivery until the promotion started, you should get the free SC for 1 year.

Ill know in July when or if it hits my loot box I guess. Not really sure whom to call to confirm or what not, so I guess itll be a hit or miss? Heres to good luck! LOL

Well, took delivery 6/27, was told by the SA and confirmed in an email it would be applied in July. It's July 2nd and nothing in the loot box and details still show Pay Per Use SC.

Also need to order a part from Tesla, called in and was sent to voicemail, parts never called back, sent an email to SA asking for help, have heard nothing.

I don't mean to sound like a hater but I couldn't get them to leave me alone before we purchased and now I literally cannot get anyone at Tesla to answer the phone or reply to emails. WTF

• Informative
Reactions: Arctic_White
Well, took delivery 6/27, was told by the SA and confirmed in an email it would be applied in July. It's July 2nd and nothing in the loot box and details still show Pay Per Use SC.

Also need to order a part from Tesla, called in and was sent to voicemail, parts never called back, sent an email to SA asking for help, have heard nothing.

I don't mean to sound like a hater but I couldn't get them to leave me alone before we purchased and now I literally cannot get anyone at Tesla to answer the phone or reply to emails. WTF

reading around from people that received other "free supercharging offers", it takes 2-4 week to generally show.

• Helpful
Reactions: Arctic_White
Everyones experience ordering at anytime with "inventory" Model 3s and delivering in June has SAs stating they get the year of SC. Why mine said I was not qualified ordering 6/16 and delivery 6/30 is making me feel my SA either is misinformed and too proud to research or Im just screwed on that gift :eek:

Status Quo.

Must be your first time round. I was well aware of the issues I was exposing myself in getting a Tesla; which I’ve done twice in the last year now.

Everyones experience ordering at anytime with "inventory" Model 3s and delivering in June has SAs stating they get the year of SC. Why mine said I was not qualified ordering 6/16 and delivery 6/30 is making me feel my SA either is misinformed and too proud to research or Im just screwed on that gift :eek:

They said the same thing thing to me. Even quoted me the criteria, which I fit into. They offered to take up with management without even a nudge, but never got back to me and have ignored all voicemail and email.

reading around from people that received other "free supercharging offers", it takes 2-4 week to generally show.

like I said above, I need to learn patience with Tesla. Just checked and Free SC is now enabled. To there credit, once I got through to parts they had the part in stock and I’ll have it Monday.

I’ll call it teething pains and suck it up. Luckily I rarely need the dealer once I’ve taken the vehicle home so unless we start having problems we will probably be happy campers. So far they did everything they promised so I’ll give credit where credit is due.

like I said above, I need to learn patience with Tesla. Just checked and Free SC is now enabled. To there credit, once I got through to parts they had the part in stock and I’ll have it Monday.

I’ll call it teething pains and suck it up. Luckily I rarely need the dealer once I’ve taken the vehicle home so unless we start having problems we will probably be happy campers. So far they did everything they promised so I’ll give credit where credit is due.

just checked my account and it’s also there.

In my case balance in loot box was unchanged from remaining referral bonus. However website shows "Free Supercharging is currently enabled" (tesla.com > account > car > details). I tried supercharging after and no balance was deducted from loot box.

In my case balance in loot box was unchanged from remaining referral bonus. However website shows "Free Supercharging is currently enabled" (tesla.com > account > car > details). I tried supercharging after and no balance was deducted from loot box.

confirmed I see the "Free Supercharging is currently enabled" on that website, but not on the mobile apps.