Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 1yr free SC for deliveries through 6/30? Details inside.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s a nice perk I guess if you will. Put it’s only worth about $50 or so. This was more or less offered to move through extra cars for quarter close. Not Apples to Apples but my local Audi dealer was offering $12-15K to move E-Tron’s. Sure some of those are last year but still brand new. And Tesla doesn’t make annual model update but whenever month to month so model years don’t mean the same thing with a Tesla.

Even lifetime charging is likely no more than $500 or $1000.

It’s all relative and personal opinion.

I own two Tesla and I’m happy if I get “anything” free or discounted.

Reactions: BlindPass
Hi Clark_Kent, why do you say that this is not an amazing incentive? I'm new to the Tesla world, so this sounds like a great perk to me, but maybe I'm missing something...
For most people this incentive is worth a few hundred dollars at best. A better incentive would've been up to two feature deviations which is an incentive Tesla has offered in the past.

• Informative
Reactions: Arctic_White
I see. Thank you all for the explanations. I live in an urban environment in an apartment, and at home charging is not an option for me, so I guess I view any free charging, especially at the fastest speed (ie, Supercharging), as a great deal.

Is there an in app purchase option available?

They made it so the rear seat heaters can be enabled for 300 bucks. Seeing the cars are mostly software disabled, like with some speakers, and the ambulant lighting, this would be a nice feature to add to the "pay more for" as well. Fog lights a well. I know many on here who would like the same.

Only reason I bring it up in this thread is that if they had an incentive of "all speakers enabled" or something, that would have been even more intriguing. Not sure how that would work seeing the updates, but who knows. Its Tesla. They can figure it out. LOL.

I took delivery June 29 in Dublin Ohio. When i tried to apply the 'recommendation' bonus where a friend gave me his number, the sales rep told the 1000 super charge mile bonus is not allowed in Ohio. I confirmed. So do you think this bonus would be available in Ohio?
Also, don't know anything about a SA. How do i obtain one please?

I took delivery June 29 in Dublin Ohio. When i tried to apply the 'recommendation' bonus where a friend gave me his number, the sales rep told the 1000 super charge mile bonus is not allowed in Ohio. I confirmed. So do you think this bonus would be available in Ohio?
Also, don't know anything about a SA. How do i obtain one please?
Sales Advisor (SA). I’m also in Columbus, Ohio. My understanding is that “referrals” for Super Charging (SC) is not allowed in Ohio, however, factory incentives like SC are fine. Depending on how you ordered (online direct, or through Easton Sales Center) I would push for the SC incentive that the factory offered. However, I believe it was for “in inventory” stock cars only.

Sales Advisor (SA). I’m also in Columbus, Ohio. My understanding is that “referrals” for Super Charging (SC) is not allowed in Ohio, however, factory incentives like SC are fine. Depending on how you ordered (online direct, or through Easton Sales Center) I would push for the SC incentive that the factory offered. However, I believe it was for “in inventory” stock cars only.[/QUOTE]
I ordered my Model 3 at the easton center. I am not aware that is was a special order. It came less ten days after the order. Would that imply it was not a special order?
So about the Sales Advisor... should i just call the dealership and ask for a sales advisor. My salesman didn't even answer my last email and i don't think i was being unreasonable with questions first few days of ownership.

Sales Advisor (SA). I’m also in Columbus, Ohio. My understanding is that “referrals” for Super Charging (SC) is not allowed in Ohio, however, factory incentives like SC are fine. Depending on how you ordered (online direct, or through Easton Sales Center) I would push for the SC incentive that the factory offered. However, I believe it was for “in inventory” stock cars only.
I ordered my Model 3 at the easton center. I am not aware that is was a special order. It came less ten days after the order. Would that imply it was not a special order?
So about the Sales Advisor... should i just call the dealership and ask for a sales advisor. My salesman didn't even answer my last email and i don't think i was being unreasonable with questions first few days of ownership.[/QUOTE]

When you say “I ordered my Model 3 at the Easton Center”, what does that mean? If you worked with a SA at the store, he/she ordered it for you? Or did you go online, select custom order or existing inventory? If “the order” was from existing inventory you should be eligible for the SC offer. If “the order” was custom, probably not. Getting a car in 10 days means either you were very lucky and hit the batch production window at the perfect time, or they matched you with “existing inventory” from another location. I suggest going back to the store and finding the person you worked with to order the car (who likely got a commission) and find out if it came from existing inventory. If so, get your SC deal.

Regardless life is fleeting, there are too many other “bigger” problems, we’re in the midst of the one of the worst health and death epidemics (let alone the riots and other issues, look at the China floods for example) in a LONG time, the value of 1,000 miles is worth about $50-100 in retail value.

I bought two Tesla’s in last few months. I still have a job, as does my spouse. Neither my spouse, or anyone in our families has died or ended up in the hospital, thankful given are location is the US.

I didn’t get any free supercharging either, and I bought TWO, NEW, inside of six months. If someone can afford even one NEW Tesla, even a $35k model (if you can get one still), you’re problems are FAR less compared to the rest of the US, North America, or most of the globe. In which case $50-100 of supercharging is really just a week, or so, of Starbucks for most NA owners. Really, in which case. “Ehh!”

I’m sorry. I didn’t get any free Supercharging either. And I also bought another Tesla last year. And I spent more with Tesla than most in 6 months, let alone 12. There are bigger, MUCH bigger, problems.

Sorry if this strikes a wrong chord with anyone. Down rank me if you really need that free supercharging for 1000 miles with your new luxury Tesla is more important.

But sorry, millions are drying Or have died in just the last six months. Not getting 1,000 miles of free charging is the least of any Tesla’s owner problems.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: GSBJackson
In Ohio, the purchasing party CAN get referral rewards. It is the person doing the referral that cannot. Ohio (and I think it is Virginia also) feels that getting rewarded for telling someone about the car makes you a compensated employee r some crap like that.