Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Model 3 today! It’s amazing.
IMG_5123.jpeg
IMG_5127.jpeg
IMG_5126.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg

model s plaid never had white seats before? i’m confused on how this may be the cause of the delay, unless the seats are similar.
If you look at the estimated delivery date, white in on new 3 is June-July but the S Plaid white int says Apr-May. It does seem to suggest some kind of prioritization, but then again the S seats seem to be a different design from the new 3 seats so idk.

If you look at the estimated delivery date, white in on new 3 is June-July but the S Plaid white int says Apr-May. It does seem to suggest some kind of prioritization, but then again the S seats seem to be a different design from the new 3 seats so idk.
yes the design are 100% different. i don’t see any correlation to our delays unless the material needed for the white seats are going directly to the S. i’d be curious to see when S users take delivery with white seats

edit. also new 3 is been ready to order with white seats since january. we are in the 2nd qtr now and the new seats for the S were just announced.

i think there is a different issue.

edit. lol another edit as i was thinking. both cars are made wt the same factory, so it’s possible this is the reason for the delay. 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
yes the design are 100% different. i don’t see any correlation to our delays unless the material needed for the white seats are going directly to the S. i’d be curious to see when S users take delivery with white seats

edit. also new 3 is been ready to order with white seats since january. we are in the 2nd qtr now and the new seats for the S were just announced.

i think there is a different issue.

edit. lol another edit as i was thinking. both cars are made wt the same factory, so it’s possible this is the reason for the delay. 🤔🤔🤔
There is so much more demand for the 3 than the S. Can’t believe they’d divert the white material for a lesser demand vehicle.