Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well other north atlantians were right -- my SA kept my delivery appointment as 3/16, however, he said the car won't be here until 3/18.....
Clearly some logistic issues. order date 1/10, vin 2/17 -- still no true confirmed delivery date -- and every day the delivery date gets closer, it seems to always change.

Atlanta seems to have an issue getting cars ----south Florida seems to be getting cars,
would think south florida cars also go through birmingham:

I’m on Long Island New York so I’m thinking my dates line up too.

1710192155081.png

Really looks like Tesla plans with white interior deliveries around CA is an end of quarter push. Do you guys concur based on the spreadsheet? The rest of the states seem to be Apr. Maybe they are going to start on the white interior configs or have already started?
really hope this is the case. I need my car by March.
Test drove again yesterday just to play around with the car. I was in the area so I stopped by the tesla center in Upland, CA and they had TONS(!!!) of 2024 M3 in their lot. ALL colors, AWD and RWD, both wheels but sadly, not a single white interior. If any of yall are around there, I'd recommend you call and see if they have your config, make the extra drive and pick up your car.

really hope this is the case. I need my car by March.
Test drove again yesterday just to play around with the car. I was in the area so I stopped by the tesla center in Upland, CA and they had TONS(!!!) of 2024 M3 in their lot. ALL colors, AWD and RWD, both wheels but sadly, not a single white interior. If any of yall are around there, I'd recommend you call and see if they have your config, make the extra drive and pick up your car.
They should've stopped building and get to the actual orders. WTH Tesla. Now they have inventory and we are still waiting on early Jan orders because of the variable of having a white interior?

Another CA holding, good luck to us. Are you financing or trading in? Want to gather more data points. First Tesla?
I have white interior and still holding Est. Delivery: March 24 - March 31. Hopefully it stays the same. Fingers crossed. I'm in the bay area as well. 15 min away from the Fremont factory.
In SoCal. Holding onto EDD Mar 25- March 31 as well. Please let us get our cars.
All tesla SC around me have yet to see a white interior. I've been to 6 different locations already.

Last edited:
So...tinting. What are yall's suggestions for how dark you normally go for tint percentages? I'm trying to figure out if I should get my car tinted or not. Would a 35% tint be a bit much if I still want to look out the windows (without having to rely too much on the side/back cameras)?
I got 20% ceramic and i can see very easily at night. I don't know if its just because i'm 'young' and i have 'good eyes' ( i really dont, everything is blurry in my left eye lol ) but I think 20% looks super slick and tbh, I kinda don't even think its dark enough?! But don't go darker than that. You may get pulled over. 20% is illegal in florida, but only by 8%.

Reactions: TracyJackson
They should've stopped building and get to the actual orders. WTH Tesla. Now they have inventory and we are still waiting on early Jan orders because of the variable of having a white interior?
Tin-foil hat time: They probably have metrics showing that if you make a customer wait on a custom order car for X amount of time, they may buy a car from inventory instead... and they sure as hell have a lot of Model Y inventory that they want to move ;) with white interiors too!

Tin-foil hat time: They probably have metrics showing that if you make a customer wait on a custom order car for X amount of time, they may buy a car from inventory instead... and they sure as hell have a lot of Model Y inventory that they want to move ;) with white interiors too!
That is possible. Although Rivian and other EV brands have existing inventory as well, that is looking a little enticing right now. I really like Tesla, but if they don't have the cars to sell, then there are options now. I am kind of thinking about leaving the Tesla family =(