Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up today -- took a bit longer than expected, but home now with the new toy... :)

No mention of FSD -- or of anything...

But happy that this process is finally complete -- and wish everyone else the best of luck with your deliveries all in due time!

I hope that continues on Friday at my pickup. At the current price I have no intention of buying FSD.

Reactions: jjuice
Well guys, I just refused my delivery. The car that was assigned to me had scratches all over the body... and I'm not even kidding when I say all over. It was absurd how damaged this thing was. I also found paint drip imperfections. I'm not sure how this passed QC. The staff was phenomenal and I felt like I handled things very calmly. I'm just disappointed. Please check your vehicles thoroughly before accepting.

I'm getting put back in the queue for a new vehicle. Just not sure how long that will take. It's a whole saga. 😞
Do you have the last 6 of your VIN? I'd hate for someone else to get assigned to it and not notice.

Did a self demo drive, was able to speak with a rep who located an incoming SR. Should take delivery tomorrow.

Basic spec
SR,stealth gray, black interior, 18”s

Tesla #6
Delivered
gotta say this is my cheapest Tesla I’ve ever bought and it’s the best so far.
IMG_2221.jpeg

We are getting close to the finish line, my friends. One of these days, one person with a white interior M3 will check for a VIN and find that they have one. Overjoyed, they come here to tell us! Only to find out that we all had the same idea, once we got our VINs as well…
I'm wishing to be the first on this post in CA. The first day of my March 27-31 lands tomorrow. Crossing fingers and toes to see a VIN soon

Delayed post. Picked up my M3LR on Saturday and worked the whole weekend, finally getting around to posting now! Initial thoughts: Absolutely phenomenal. Delivery took all of about 20 mins. Got it tinted Monday, feels much less like a fishbowl. It’s hard to have a lot of words for the car, it’s actually breathtaking.

Also, if it’s not called the “Highland”, why are all the stickers labeled as such lol

Attachments

• IMG_2611.jpeg
    IMG_2611.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2626.jpeg
    IMG_2626.jpeg
    820 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2628.jpeg
    IMG_2628.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 9