Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla doesnt deliver cars with plastic covering the seats. I have picked up 2 of them now, and thats not something they offer.
So are you saying he is lying? I was skeptical at first as well but he was supposed to take delivery today and appears to have. This is good news.

Attachments

• IMG_2317.jpeg
    IMG_2317.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 8
So are you saying he is lying? I was skeptical at first as well but he was supposed to take delivery today and appears to have. This is good news.

No, I am saying that picture you posted doesnt mean anything. The picture with the temp plates does, but that random pic you just posted doesnt.

Reactions: duncanduncan
Hah, you really don't want to accept that he's taken delivery huh?

There is a misunderstanding here, and I am mostly going to just let it go, but I will say that for me, this issue was settled from the pictures that @Edsonbarron posted, that showed the legit CA temp tag.

As for the rest, im going to bite my tongue and let it go.

Reactions: hkarthik
I meant I owned a 2022 long range before they cap the top speed. I did have upgraded sway bars and lowering springs as well as large retires but running canyon runs with a model 3 performance and my model s the model s handled better after the upgrades. I totaled 2023 my model 3 performance trying to beat my model s record in the canyons so
That means nothing. The Model S is a BOAT. You crashing your 3 doesn't mean anything. In every world, the model 3 is more agile. People think their little mods change what it is.

Reactions: adaminfl
Been lurking for a while. Getting close to potential delivery window, so here’s some more data.

Ordered 4/23, confirmation email 12:16 PM EST.
White/White.
Raleigh, North Carolina.

RN121540XXX.
EDD1: May - June
EDD2: June
EDD3: May 27 - June 30
EDD4: May 22 - June 19

I do not have a VIN. What happens when I hit the 22nd, window gets tightened one day? Lol.
LOL - Yep. The first date of my EDD has been shifting every day to that day's date for a few days now. Today my EDD says 5/20 to 6/2. Tomorrow it will say 5/21 to 6/2.