Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was weird. Just refreshed and I got this message, followed by the prompt about Tesla vision which I had to accept. Then my EDD went from May 31st - June 28th to June 6th - June 13th. Suuuuuurreeely that's a sign from the Monkey?!?! Other east coast people with this date have a VIN. Edit: Oh *sugar* got one, it was on the vehicle details page!

View attachment 1049983
I got the message and EDD update when I got my VIN

Reactions: Sandee3
EDD updates daily with the todays date right now still showing May 23-30 😫😫
IMG_1499.jpeg

That was weird. Just refreshed and I got this message, followed by the prompt about Tesla vision which I had to accept. Then my EDD went from May 31st - June 28th to June 6th - June 13th. Suuuuuurreeely that's a sign from the Monkey?!?! Other east coast people with this date have a VIN. Edit: Oh *sugar* got one, it was on the vehicle details page!

View attachment 1049983
You gave me hope, my friend. No update here. New York, NY ordered at 12:45 on April 23rd so I thought maybe if you got a VIN so would I. No dice 🥲 Happy for you though !

Reactions: Sandee3 and scrapps
M3P just arrived at Palm Beach Gardens, FL for the Gardens Mall showroom. I stopped in today and they walked me out to the parking lot where they’ve got it. They’re bringing it indoors tomorrow.

They said they were not permitted to open it. Glad I ordered black (4/29, black/black, EDD July 20 - August 31) because this one looks nice.
same EDD, ordered in Florida on the same day lol. Same config too!

Last edited by a moderator: