Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good! Now I won't have to rip it off. I prefer the clear window look---even in AZ where it gets to 120+ degrees. Here's an interesting anecdote: my old car had super blacked-out tint with black "pleather" seats. My current M3P has clear windows and white seats. The M3P is *much* cooler. For those of you that went with the white seats, but haven't had them before, it's a game-changer! Also, I have horrible eye site, and clear windows are much safer for night visibility. Finally, in my experience, police are much less likely to mess with you when they can see inside your car. Think about it; people tend to fear what they can't see. Speaking of police, I initially regretted not getting the red paint, as it's really lovely in person. But after seeing the stealth grey on white at the showroom, I'm super happy with the choice. I think it looks the best overall and the grey is definitely more of a "sleeper" look than the red. Not a cop magnet!
I agree on the visibility which is why I only got for 35% - looks way better and helps a bit but not at the expense of my vision

I just realized the same thing happened to me after checking my app. I ordered my M3P on 04/24/24, which I confirmed by looking at my emails from Tesla, but my app is showing 04/25/24. Weird.
DId you wait a day or so before completing your initial tasks? When I last purchased, it was speculated you didn't get in the queue until passing certain steps (registration, finance, etc...)

This happened
IMG_0752.jpeg
so this happened
IMG_0763.png
Here we go again

Ordered an hour after it came out. Red/white. East coast. Edd may 23 through June 20th. (spoiler! I don’t think it’s coming on the 23rd ;)
Got delayed about 3 weeks ago from an earlier edd that I can’t remember.
No vin yet which is worrying. Oh well.
Same boat except grey/white and my EDD got pushed to May 30 - June 13 a couple days ago. I was initially excited because it seemed like the white seats were coming out first. But it seems like the first deliveries for the east coast were black seat configs 🙃

VINNER VINNER CHICKEN DINNER
(Sf Bay Area 4/27 order date)View attachment 1050035
Well that is encouraging for a fellow west coaster with a 4/27 order date. Albeit a completely different configuration, but I’ll take this as good news.

Got my wall connector installed yesterday. Ordered some black out emblems for front/back. Anyone else going the storm trooper look on a white/black config?

Reactions: Jakub1