Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sad to say, my trade-in is rather terrible. I inquired sometime last year and was offered 4,800$, Not much I know but it's a 2014 Salvaged Nissan Altima. I am trading it in as I want something safer.

This trade-in, they're only offering 1800, will deny it for now. But any advice on selling rebuilt\salvaged cars? I might take it to car max after delivery or try Facebook market place. The car has 62k miles and drives like a dream otherwise. No drifting, new breaks, rotors, flushes the whole 9. It was considered totaled as the front right and the back got hit. Airbags deployed. It was fixed up and recertified.

Mine switched from May 25 - June 22 to June 9 - June 16th this morning and a couple hours later I got a VIN picking it up in NY.
Hey same switch in dates this morning, here in NY as well. Was May 25th - June 22, now June 5 - June 19. No VIN as of yet though. I’m a W/B Int/Ext. What’s your color combo? Want to see if it’s like our orders will be in the same shipment.

Attachments

• IMG_9487.jpeg
    IMG_9487.jpeg
    417.5 KB · Views: 5
I forgot to mention, you can only do this on the app if your not yet assigned a vin. If you're on the website it won't show up, and if you are on the app and you have been assigned a vin you will no longer have the option in the app to take delivery of a car sooner in inventory.
Or if you’re more than 200 miles away apparently because none of these have been showing available in my app

Nice. I’ve had cars done but last year took the plunge of DIY on motorcycles using Gyeon Synchro line which I loved. Then I did two cars with Adams Graphene which I’m not crazy about. This time I’m giving the DIYDetail/C6 line a whirl with this new (stupidly over-priced) Hydo Lite product I’m hopeful it’s as easy to apply and epic as the reviews seem to indicate.
dunno how good the Gyeon stuff is (are there test videos on youtube?) Adams Advanced has really good videos done. i've use the regular Adams Graphene and it was good.

• Informative
Reactions: Andrés Ornelas
How do you find the seats? Enough room to not feel squeezed? I've sat in some performance car seats that while great for spirited driving can be somewhat confining on a day to day basis. TIA
Ya surprisingly good. Plus I’m down 35 pounds in 3 months and plan on dropping another 50 by end of the year so I’ll fit even better

pickup went extra smooth. i don’t think i’ll bore you all with photos as we have seen them. but man this thing is fun to drive. being my first ev/tesla im thrilled.
Congrats! I think yours and mine are twins (Red/White) if I remember right?

I keep walking out into the garage just to look at it and gawk. Other thing that struck me, opening the door in a dark garage. The interior lights are bright and a crisp shade of light such that the white interior just POPS! Previous car was black interior, but the interior lights were nowhere near as bright. Not even a comparison.