Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I'm going out of country starting Monday, I wanted to start the finance paperwork, but when I click "Start", I it spins for a few seconds and dumps out to "Something went wrong, try again later". Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: KGinCO
IMG_0074.jpeg

Bag secured!! Tesla fam said I am one of if not the FIRST PM3 delivery in North Texas 😎

Absolutely worlds better than my Model S.

Since I'm going out of country starting Monday, I wanted to start the finance paperwork, but when I click "Start", I it spins for a few seconds and dumps out to "Something went wrong, try again later". Anyone else have this issue?
Yes, I have been having that issue today as well after receiving my VIN. I called my local tesla store, they said they've been having some technical issues but hope to have it start working soon. Seems a nationwide outage...

Pretty wack. Ordered 4/24 in SoCal Red / Black and still no vin. Date keeps on being pushed up 1 day and people in other states are getting it faster with orders placed later.
Stay strong! I was in the same boat until yesterday...getting pushed one day at a time for several days. Then...BAM, VIN and "schedule your delivery" came the same within hours. Ordered the same red/black combo in Orange County but one day earlier, on 4/23. Picking up on Monday in Irvine, CA

• Love
Reactions: jv92red and A B C D
It’s fine if someone doesn’t want to spend the money and/or can’t afford it, but don’t spread crazy misinformation about bugs damaging it, lol.

I had a literal golf ball sized stone bounce off my hood and after a little wax to the PPF there was zero damage anywhere.
Misinformation? I just posted something I watched. Where's your proof that PPF is impervious to bug bodies and rock chips?

Have we seen many deliveries out of Shanghai (i.e. global)? Seems US customer deliveries are in full swing now.

I recall a tweet from someone in Abu Dhabi receiving one, but besides several Australian reviewers (which were probably showroom cars), I don't remember seeing any.

Bag secured!! Tesla fam said I am one of if not the FIRST PM3 delivery in North Texas 😎

Absolutely worlds better than my Model S.
Can you provide a little more about why it’s better than your S? I’m debating between a Performance and a Plaid for next car (it’ll be next year so things can of course change on both between now and then). The input would be appreciated.

I mean, I have never used a chart like that, and pulling out a multi page checklist in front of a Tesla delivery agent sort of screams "i am going to be a problem" from a customer service perspective (which is one of the reasons I have never done it), but some people really like them.

I like to look over checklists like that before hand though, and see the types of things on there, and if anything on it is different than what I would spot check on the vehicle when I am there.
Y’all need to advance to the web app for delivery inspection.