Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those still waiting I think you'll be happy you did once you get your car. I just got mine back from getting ppf installed. I put on a new set of Rally Armor mud guards, reinstalled my Tech Forum Atlas swivel mount and tomorrow I'll apply ceramic coating to the seats. Then I'll relax and enjoy the car for a while.
So the Rally Armor from the previous gen fits. I’d love to see some full car pics from the front side angle, side angle, and rear side angle so we can see how these look if you would please?

congrats, I got mine too. Reading about the previous models, I was worried the suspension would be too harsh but it is not.
Getting on a couple of on/off ramps, the car behaved well -- better than the Model S. The real test is to take to Mt. Hamilton and Mines road to find out how it can handle itself on those non-stop switchbacks.
I wish Tesla would allow regenerative braking to be adjusted outside track mode....
Congratulations, Mt. Hamilton or Hwy 17 going to Santa Cruz would be good roads to test. Going to do that during July 4th holiday. Car goes for Tint on Saturday.

Welp, my date got moved up a week. It is now, at earliest, “only” two months later than the date I was given upon ordering… There are people who ordered a month after me that have already taken delivery. I don’t even have a VIN and have at least a month to wait.

I am extremely frustrated, and Tesla won’t refund my order fee if I cancel. My current car will last another few weeks if I’m lucky. Wouldn’t have been a problem if I wasn’t blatantly lied to when I ordered.

Can’t imagine how pissed off some of the day 1 orderers are.
Decidedly less so since getting a vin but still mildly annoyed that I can't schedule delivery yet.

The main saving grace for Tesla here is that this car is the best deal anywhere several times over. It doesn't feel great how they are rolling it out but it's still an incredibly generous price that has no rival and if well worth the frustration.

I've been waiting for over 8 months for this car now and have had an order since 45 minutes after they opened. Hopefully I'll get delivery either this week or next finally.