Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess I am back here waiting again.. my third Tesla and decided to go with a different color, but it appears that no one has ordered blue… did I make the wrong choice?
My 2018 M3LR was blue, and I loved it. But since it's the trade-in and I didn't want to have a blue car for another 5 years, red was the best choice for me. I think you'll really like it

Reactions: Soklean
So I'm curious if anyone has an answer here. This is our 4th Tesla lease. M3P, Red/White. Applied for the lease in the app as we've done each time since delivery should be within 60 days. Normally, credit approval is almost instant (within a few hours max). This time, it has been in PENDING for days. I've tried to contact Tesla, but there is no number to get in touch with anyone. Credit Score is 795 so there is no issue there. Any suggestions or thoughts?
I have the same combo and almost same credit score, and going with 36 month lease. It took about two days for lease approval.

I'd love a red and white and have enquired with my CPA about purchasing the car for my LLC, which I believe would negate the cap on the price of the car. I presume I'd have to get the credit when I file rather than have it applied at PoS though.

FYI red with white does not qualify for the rebate.
Did you read my post? The reason I'm exploring this is because the disqualifying factor for the red/white configuration is the price, it being over $55k. There's nothing else that would disqualify it. So if the price cap isn't there, it would qualify. Likewise with the S (presuming the battery is the same as the X).

Took the plunge Tuesday night. Replacing my 2020 M3P stealth with a full performance model. I haven't been on here since I purchased my wife's YLR last year, didn't there used to be a thread that people posted the interest rates they got purchasing a Tesla? Anyone able to brag about a decent APR in these ridiculous financial times? I got a decent one for my wife through US Senate FCU, wonder if there's one that's better
IMG_9770.jpg

Reactions: P-Lo801 and Sellout