Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else picking up today? I am getting a Black on Black. Super excited.

Is there a forum room on here that everyone is going to be in?

Wow trying to ditch us already. Here’s how it usually goes. Once the honeymoon phase of new car excitement wears off, you get to explore the rest of the forum which mostly consists of people complaining about all kinds of things. Then the car will get refreshed with more improvements like an iPhone and you’re stuck with the old one. Maybe the fomo will drive you to eat 25k in depreciation to get the shiny new one. You’ll rationalize things saying you got a tax credit, and you NEED the new ludicrous model, which is the one that’s truly a 10 second car. But maybe you’ll just sell the car after you see the superchargers glutted full of chevy bolts and Hyundais. I digress lol, after the waiting room, you can hang out wherever you like.

Intellectually, I know from past experience that EDDs don't mean anything. But for my inner child that wants to believe, Tesla has cruelly designed my string of EDDs to provide the maximum excitement day by day while continuing to deliver the most disappointment possible.

May - June
June
May 12 - May 25
May 13 - May 25
May 14 - May 25
May 15 - May 25
May 16 - May 25
May 17 - May 25
May 26 - June 9
May 27 - June 9
May 28 - June 9
May 29 - June 9
May 30 - June 9
May 31 - June 9
June 8 - June 22

I much rather would have just preferred something like "Delivery by June 30th" so I could relax.